Recent content by CannedJam

  1. CannedJam

    Chapter Beelzebub 132 Discussion

    Re: Beelzebub 132 Discussion / 133 Predictions 7-8 weeks from now, Beelzebub shall be at the top of the rankings :3 Fun aside, seeing Beel hold that axe made me all giddy. Also, if my math isn't as bad as Oga's, he should be at 290 cc now, right?
  2. CannedJam

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    I never thought I'd see this happen! I'm so happy! Next manga to get it's own section: Medaka Box :3
  3. CannedJam

    The 7 Year Time Skip Thread

    Re: 7 years - Why..? Give your opinion here! That's the problem...there's only a handful of "big adventure shounen" manga that don't go through a time skip. Granted One Piece is still on it's first official arc (has it already been a year since Fishman Island started? :/), time skips are...
  4. CannedJam

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    It won't feel as unlikely once you've made your way through Medaka entirely...it's kind of baiting Gainax lol.
  5. CannedJam

    Shounen Medaka Box by NISHIO Ishin and AKATSUKI Akira

    It's not the most official news, but here's to the announcement of an anime? http://weeklyjump.livejournal.com/195031.html
  6. CannedJam

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    With all the great arcs they have to work with after 3+ years of running, I think it'd be a shame if we only got 13/26 episodes.
  7. CannedJam

    Shounen Code: Breaker by Akimine Kamijyo

    I really didn't see it coming. Glad they'll have 16 (even more by the time it starts) volumes to work with.
  8. CannedJam

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei This series has yet be licensed in North America, right?
  9. CannedJam

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    I'm curious. Did Shaman King start performing so badly that it was canned? As stated, Bleach will skyrocket back to the top once a familiar face is shown. That
  10. CannedJam

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    I couldn't post for a while because I was trying to wipe the foolish grin off my face...BEELZEBUB AT #2! A colour page next week is great, too! It's a beautiful feeling when your favourite Jump manga is near the top spot. GG, Medaka and Magico. Proud of these two for sure. I'll just leave...
  11. CannedJam

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    In a perfect world, maybe. The only thing certain for this time next year is the AnE will have ended. Although, that's not written in stone either, is it?
  12. CannedJam

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Wow. Seems like the odds are stacked against Toriko...at least in here. I can only see this series becoming a hit. By this time next year Toriko will still be running on TV while AnE will have ended. Not to say that it'll go silent once the anime is over, but it just looks like Toriko is set up...
  13. CannedJam

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    I agree with you! I can sit down and see something in FMA/HP and it'll feel extraordinary, but nothing really feels out of the ordinary in AnE. Also, as it's probably been stated, Toriko has more volumes. AnE has like 7 volumes out, right? Maybe even 6. Toriko doubles that, so it's only natural...
  14. CannedJam

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei I'm sorry you feel that way... I think arc is amazing and it's only going to get better!
  15. CannedJam

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice this! Ever since we've hit chapter 100 this series has just been in top shape. I'm so glad. Now if the anime could step it up a bit...
Top