Recent content by CantiOG

  1. Discussion Baam's absolute limit

    You guys think he trained with the Thorn at all or has not used it since S2?
  2. Chapter Tower of God Chapter 431 Discussion / 432 Predictions

    The Sworn Enemy is not an irregular, and therefore cannot use Shinwonryu. The Thorn also cannot be duplicated by the HF's system because the Thorn's power supercedes it, as shown in the Data Zahard battle. Other than those explicit abilities (and later the Orb, because Baam learned it after his...
  3. Discussion How will Baam and his friends climb when Jahad wants them dead?

    They can take Administrator tests to avoid the Empire and climb floors. I hope they do! That was one of the best parts of 2F.
  4. Discussion Hell Train

    Obvious doesn't mean bad. The story has to make sense.
  5. Discussion Tower of God Popularity Contest

    I think she's on Bam's side. I love red-haired girls. I like how she's more mystical whereas Evan is more of a logical guide. I'd really like to see SIU get in depth about guides.
  6. Discussion Official Baam Discussion Thread

    FUG understands the power of Irregulars. They wouldn't waste time, and would probably avoid the attention of the Administrator. Bam probably doesn't even think about it.
  7. Discussion Tower of God Popularity Contest

    Hwa Ryun is my favorite and she's unlisted
  8. Discussion How will Koon and Rak keep up with Baam

    Defender is a rare position whose aim is to protect the Light Bearer and/or Spear Bearer during battle. I predict that Rak will become a Defender(stone shield shinsoo), with a minor in SB, while Khun will be the LH and main Spear (in the case of just this trio fighting). SIU has already told...
  9. Discussion Things that you wanted to happen in TOG

    I want to see Bam/Khun/Rak climb and/or take tests just the 3 of them. I want to see more of Hatz and Lauroe. I want to see more Admin tests.
Top