Recent content by Cap. Levi

  1. Cap. Levi

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 119 Chapter Discussion

    No he didnt transferred it because he didnt need to do it that time as he was not completely beheaded so what he did was to go into Titan form to recover from that injury but the second time he was in his titan form and completely beheaded so thats why I think he did that I mean transferred his...
  2. Cap. Levi

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 119 Chapter Discussion

    You mean the rumbling is in effect or the memories have already been rewritten?
  3. Cap. Levi

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 119 Chapter Discussion

    Yeah but for that you have to do it before your head gets chopped off and he transferred it to his titan not to his body and he gets recovered in his titan form only not outside of it.
  4. Cap. Levi

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 119 Chapter Discussion

    Yeah but not a head injury in human form right . I mean the head is cut off here . And so was with Reiner before .
  5. Cap. Levi

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 119 Chapter Discussion

    What Reiner did was transfer his consciousness to his titan body but Eren is in human form. I don't think he can do that in human form . Why every body has abandoned the Female titan including Hajime Isayama? She single handedly changed the game last time .
Top