Recent content by CapnLuffy

  1. Shounen Enchanter by Kawachi Izumi

    SomeScans has the raws :o We spoke to Muda Scantrads and they've let us continue the project since their TL is too busy and they'll be dropping the project. We need translators to help us out, we have the raws of chapter 46 onwards. So if anyone is a fan of the series and wants to help us out...
  2. Question Moderation Before Posting

    No no, I read somewhere that once you have 5 releases from your group it is shown to public :o and thanks again! :)
  3. Question Moderation Before Posting

    Thanks for sorting it out :) Also another doubt, how long does it take a group to be accepted? I know the 5 release before showing it to public rule, but so that I can submit the releases, how long does it generally take?
  4. Question Moderation Before Posting

    I posted a topic on the recruitment section, it went under moderation. This was a few hours back, I just checked the topic hasn't yet shown up though a newer topic has been posted. Did something go wrong? I followed the rules mentioned in the sticky thread :P Let me know if the thread has been...
Top