Recent content by caps_corp

  1. caps_corp

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 914 Discussion / 915 Predictions

    I have a theory I think Tama is maybe Ace's daughter and the big lady o-Kiku samourai is her mother Just a theory but if true, this means why they want to kidnap Tama
  2. caps_corp

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 913 Discussion / 914 Predictions NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    yes i think so What if he can connect his DOLL to his OPONENT ?! :) He will be untouchable in a fight
  3. caps_corp

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 765 Discussion / 766 Prediction. No chapter this week, One Piece returns November

    I wonder how DoFla got his hand on the mera mera no mi ?? maybe he knows where to get the fruit when the former user die ?
  4. caps_corp

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 763 Discussion / 764 Prediction

    I don't think Corazon is the real brother of Dofla... Maybe the real little bro was killed when he was young About the D. I hope we will get the meaning of it soon
  5. caps_corp

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 762 Discussion / 763 Prediction

    I was talking about the flashback Sugar is not in the crew yet from the start:huh: the crew does not seem to have df ability yet except Senor Pink?
  6. caps_corp

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 762 Discussion / 763 Prediction

    I love this fkashback!!! awesome hope it can last longer because the main arc became uninterresting we all know DD will be defeated by Law... Does anyone has seen Sugar?? I cent see her? Did she join the crew later?
  7. caps_corp

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 761 Discussion/ 762 Prediction - Chapter returns October 1st

    Re: One Piece Chapter 761 Discussion/ 762 Prediction - Break this week, returns October 1st I am wondering if Corazon gave his heart to Law in order to live ?? So Law got the devil fruit of Corazon by the same time and caused the death of Corazon without heart and without devil fruit
  8. caps_corp

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 761 Discussion/ 762 Prediction - Chapter returns October 1st

    Re: One Piece Chapter 761 Discussion/ 762 Prediction What if the trauma of Corazon was due to the kill of his father by Dofla ?? I can't wait to see the real temper of Corazon...
  9. caps_corp

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 760 Discussion/ 761 Prediction

    I know but if Luffy is in danger Sabo will have to react and rescue him
  10. caps_corp

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 760 Discussion/ 761 Prediction

    Sabo is more the opposite of DD I think Mzybe it will become a fight between Sabo and DD It will be great:)
  11. caps_corp

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 760 Discussion/ 761 Prediction

    I do think Luffy and Law are really no match for DD DD is really too STRONG and smart to loose against them He said he has no time to play with brats lol I guess he will go to a fight against the world government... I want to know why is he so afraid of Kaidou ?? Is he so freaking monster ...
  12. caps_corp

    Chapter One Piece 681 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 681 Discussion / 682 Predictions i like your idea a lot if it is drug, we know big mom like candy maybe he plans to make candy/drug to trap her?
  13. caps_corp

    Chapter One Piece 676 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 676 Discussion/ 677 Prediction ~ One Piece is on break this week ~ I think Franky has the capability to escape from the chains since he is not affected by KS about the paper maybe it's from Monet ??
  14. caps_corp

    Theory On The Reason Pacifista Kuma Appeared Again In Shabondy

    I do think Kuma is now completly with the World Government He will wait patiently the return of the strawhat even if it takes 2 years. Maybe he will hibernate:) Anyway he is a robot so it does not care for him to wait He will not touch the ship because it is garantee to make the strawhat come to...
  15. caps_corp

    Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hello from france One piece rulez!!!:D
Top