Recent content by Captain Tylor

  1. Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Found it on a Chinese blog: http://oui820.blogspot.com/2007/11/hunter-x-hunter-267.html No clue if it's real... But if so, holy crap! Though, I really didn't see that coming, hince my confusion of its validity.... [/spoiler]
  2. Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 258 Spoiler Thread Makes me wonder now... Who's names were on that list that he gave to Mamori that she tore up?
  3. What is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle???

    Re: What is Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle??? Hikaru has been added to the list in the Secondary Character List. Cheers! -Tylor
  4. Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa RC 144 Predictions Thread Sweetness! Then we can probably hope for a speedy release! Per chance, where exactly did you find this??
  5. Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa RC 144 Predictions Thread Yeah, it will probably be the final fight. Now, will it be against "her" or someone that at least one of the characters know? Poor Syaoran. He's finally free only to get possibly abandoned soon.
  6. What is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle???

    Re: What is Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle??? Yo! Back after a semester at Disney and currently working on thesis. Just updated the list to include the Infinity country.
  7. Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa RC 143 Predictions Thread Hah! I'm sure she's off to go looking for the clone. Well, perhaps that was the original idea, but her feelings towards the real Syaoran have been getting more complicated in the days as each fight goes on. Hmmm..... Wouldn't the power for her to cross...
  8. Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 128 Discussion Thread So, Seishirou's brother was here the whole time, and he said Seishirou is "not here yet". I wonder how they did get separated... Yeah, I like Sakura's outfit. Though, I wonder what it is she has to do to "fix the world"? Hopefully it will be something that...
  9. Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 127 Discussion Thread That is possible, if you shrink the space between sub-atomic particles of the atoms... Sakura did show generousity by giving up the feather, but here's a question. Did she give it up because she was genuinely concerned for them, or was she concerned for them...
  10. Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 127 Discussion Thread Hmm... Apparently, I think the Tokyo Arch is going to end soon and then they will journey to the next world. How the group will interact now, is the question I want to see answered. Other than that, looks like Syaoran and Sakura getting together may take...
  11. Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa Chapter 126 Discussion Thread We do. The direct download link is here. This was a good chapter. But why didn't the clone detect that feather...??
  12. Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa Chapter 126 Discussion Thread BTW, the Raw is up for Direct Download. Go get it if you haven't. :D
  13. Favorite Character

    Daijoubou. I have confidence that Kurogane will not turn that way. Besides, his goal is still "Get home". Well, who knows? Though, I've gotta agree with you ttx.... :darn Wanta bet somewhere they'll find something that can cure vampirism or that they'll wish for it sometime down the road when...
  14. Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa Chapter 125 Discussion Thread Even though he has it. Hmm..... Many possibilities lie ahead. I personally can't wait to see what they will be, but I do hope that the real Syaoran and Sakura can connect in some way.
  15. Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa Chapter 125 Discussion Thread A question for you. Is that the real Syaoran or the clone?? :D
Top