Recent content by Caribbeans

  1. Caribbeans

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~ Chapter 3 Spoilers and Discussion

    So uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmmmm OK......GREAT ENDING.....
  2. Caribbeans

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~ Chapter 3 Spoilers and Discussion

    The way this thread is going I better hope I see a wedding at the very last page of this chap like FR FR.
  3. Caribbeans

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~ Chapter 3 Spoilers and Discussion

    I just hope the last chapter doesnt just show a lot of Soma and Erina love dovey sht and/or any Nakiri drama trash. I just wanna know about the rest of the other characters that all contributed to Somas growth throughout the dam series (polar star dorm mates, Lab Coat Trio, Gin, The third years...
  4. Caribbeans

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~La Dessert~ Chapter 2 Spoilers and Discussion

    So the family photo from the beginning of this manga is now legit Tamako she actually cut her hair to look like a Mature married woman LUL. Also bleh bleh bleh with this chapter Nakiri family stories BLEH...can we just get a dam update on soma and crew after they graduate already none cares...
  5. Caribbeans

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 315 Spoilers and Discussion

    well at least this doesnt say that Soma lost blue and we will find out later. However, this sht is implying that Soma lost to Erina which irks me a little. bad ending tho....
  6. Caribbeans

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 311 Spoilers and Discussion

    So Tamako was a tomboy like girl going base on her design/appearance. Kinda makes sense lol especially for Jou I felt like a strong willed girl might put him in check I would think Well we dont know when Tamako died she might have died at 28 who knows. I believe she is older then Jou, he...
  7. Caribbeans

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 304 Discussion/305 Predictions

    Sup been awhile but been lurking and now I think its the time to share my thoughts now since this Arc has a sour taste in my mouth and its soon coming to an end. So now we come to the "final" battle between Soma and Asahi. Honestly Soma chances of winning seems very slim but so far Soma hasnt...
  8. Caribbeans

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 295 Discussion/296 Predictions

    Soma wins not surprising....Eishi vs Asahi, interesting but plot always wins in the end meaning Eishi will be a sacrifice. As for Takumi and Megumi I believe they will go to the next round/gate but will lose eventually.... Jou makes great points his Diner is a Super First Class Diner lol since...
  9. Caribbeans

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 294 Discussion/295 Predictions

    Soma literally served a Log as desert XD and then firework balls/bombs im like wdf is that....So Jous training Kid Soma is paying off yet again, a desert without sugar or dairy interesting.... decent chap for me....
  10. Caribbeans

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 293 Discussion/294 Predictions

    Not much to say here chap just showcasing chainsaw girl fodder for Soma to win and proceed to the nxt round.....the theme is quite funny considering we the audience are around christmas time right now.....but its gonna be interesting what Soma makes up cause i dont think we have ever seen Soma...
  11. Caribbeans

    Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 292 Discussion/293 Predictions

    didnt say Takumi ask for the knife just said that Soma simply gave him back the knife but you are right about the pride stuff but like I said all is still a mystery we still dont know what happen in the time skip thats all....ive read enough manga to know that authors can forget stuff they have...
  12. Caribbeans

    Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 292 Discussion/293 Predictions

    Shit they didnt even show the tasting wow heck they didnt even show Soma Cooking but yet he passed, goes to show theirs no need to show Soma cooking cause we know he gonna pass... LOL but i guess we will see nxt chap At the RDC yeah they might have been equal but as of right now Soma seems to...
  13. Caribbeans

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 290 Discussion/291 Predictions

    If the only light chefs you are talking about are the Main cast then yeah you right but I aint count those guys in cause they are the main cast not to mention only E10 members have that freedom to travel. Im talking about those light chef fodder in general. Not every light chef has a family...
  14. Caribbeans

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 290 Discussion/291 Predictions

    havent posted in a while but I had to for this chap cause I got mix feelings about it. Honestly I dont see a difference with the dark and light chefs but the best way to describe the 2 is Light chefs are basically school trained while the dark chefs are like the dropouts they had to learn from...
  15. Caribbeans

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 286 Discussion/287 Predictions

    Eishi being here shouldnt be a surprised I mean he was 1st seat before. Dont think Rindou would bother coming to tournaments like these....too lazy even I wouldnt tbh XD....
Top