Recent content by carlj

  1. What do you think One piece is?

    Roger's Treasure is in One Piece Could it be that Roger's treasure is Ace? No treasure, just a son/bloodline? http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/551/18-19/ That is the page that made me wonder this. Though Roger was a pirate, the one thing he was most proud of was his child. He knew Garp...
  2. Reborn Volume 27 (ch.248-258) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 250 Discussion/251 Prediction I was actually a little bit disappointed. I was hoping Irie would pull out a box weapon at the end and surprise us all. At first I thought maybe Gokudera would have had something hidden amongst the dynamite that would have stopped Kiyoko's attack but...
  3. Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 537 Discussion/538 Predictions I really hope people don't get upset about the Okama situation. It would be just another case of political correctness gone too far. Oda has always been eccentric in his characters regardless of their foundation of their qualities. I think for...
Top