Alright, I haven't commented in a long while but I think that some things need addressing. I would like to know your opinion on some of those things. Bear with me because this post will get pretty long.
First of all, maybe the real elephant in the room so to say, why is Yama so attached to Yas...
I just finished reading the chapter and the discussion.
First of all, I think that even if the chapter was quite short, it was pretty interesting.
I would say that, given the performance in this fight, pudidy is weaker than JH. I don't think that we can add dobo's strength to his because he...
I have a little hunch of what nen nen could be. I think that she is what Korean mythology would refer to as a "haetae" basically some kind of lion with a horn on the head. This is a widely known animal in Asian myths, in China, it is called "xiezhi".
I will post a link directing to a Wikipedia...
Regarding this issue, I would like to say that the mass media in the tower is probably under jahad rule and controlled by tu perie with his big opera or golden eye or whatever that thing was called.
It is the only way that information doesn't spread in the tower. It isn't related just to the...
I would like to share some of my thoughts as well regarding the situation in the nest. First of all, I think that the BHs and FH are obviously going to make it to the nest, but the mothership isn't. Maybe because of the size or the damage to the portal. Probably the BH will arrive first and then...
I think that Yasratcha is at least as strong as the two BH, with full transformation of course. In my opinion those BH are strong but I don't think they can just straight up defeat a CC. They must be of similar strength.
Now if we consider Yasratcha similar in strength to the BH, then I would...
I am inclined to think that yasratcha has a full body transformation. I have 2 reasons to think that.
The first thing is that during the fight with yama when he underwent full body transformation, yasratcha said that yama is "also worthy". Which means that yama is not the only one who can do...