Looks like it…. But it’s supposedly based off of the German meaning…
Gustang or his contingency is more likely than FUG, those who’ve come to the nest are about all the support FUG is willing to provide. When Baam makes it out, then more will scramble to be in his favor. Or try to use him (...
Yea but who was holding Kallavan in order for Baam to even land such an attack?
Again, he was nowhere close to his level and Kallavan even said so after the attack you mentioned!
You can’t conveniently ignore the context of the battle to perceive it as anything other than what it was. 2 vs 1...
Except he is aware to an irregular he is nothing. Which is why he wants to take Baam while he still can. Once he misses the opportunity there will be no constant rematches!
Hahaha it’s all good, we know Baam isn’t going to die. And I’d rather Namo than Cha or the characters I’ve grown to like... Namo wasn’t much to grieve over!
Ran?? Lol jk but I do wonder who these munchkins are?
Well I am waiting on the translation but games/tests have always been a guardian methodology.
Also, if we go back to the Data Floor the death match between Zahard was in fact a game. Everybody was in a pretty dire situation YET they play...