Recent content by CatBazooka

  1. CatBazooka

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 85 Discussion / 86 Predictions

    The drawer that Eren & Co. retrieve the three books out of has a key hole and a lock, so likely the key unlocked that drawer instead of the basement itself and we just weren't shown the page where they open the lock (as in the spoilers of that specific page weren't posted). Isayama probably knew...
  2. CatBazooka

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 84 Discussion / 85 Predictions

    Zackly is definitely suspicious. I think he knows more than he lets on. I don't know if I honestly believe he has some major hidden role, but I definitely think it would be awesome if he did. I agree, Ymir's letter is not going to reveal anything incriminating about the warriors themselves...
  3. CatBazooka

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 84 Discussion / 85 Predictions

    That's the only way I could see it going, but we're discussing a completely new character, not the realization that an already introduced character has more significance that what is currently shown. If there truly is a new character that is revealed that holds all the cards, I won't be happy...
  4. CatBazooka

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 84 Discussion / 85 Predictions

    If they introduce a new character this late in the game, one that changes everything or "has the key to the plot" it would feel extremely forced, deus ex machina, bad storytelling etc etc. I would be extremely disappointed.
  5. CatBazooka

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 84 Discussion / 85 Predictions

    I agree. :s Really not wanting to leave to go to work right now.
  6. CatBazooka

    Spoiler Shingeki no Kyojin Old Spoiler Archive

    Looks like Levi comes out victorious.
  7. CatBazooka

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 84 Discussion / 85 Predictions

    Levi x Mika shippers should be pleased that she's finally..mounted him :s
  8. CatBazooka

    Spoiler Shingeki no Kyojin Old Spoiler Archive

    First pics thanks to Yonkou are coming now..
  9. CatBazooka

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 82 Discussion / 83 Predictions

    My initial gut feeling towards who is going to bite the dust shifter wise was that there are too many unknowns to immediately hack them to death (though that would be super rewarding to watch at this point). My gut tells me that R&B will die in the coming chapters, though I'm conflicted on my...
  10. CatBazooka

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 80 Discussion / Chapter 81 Predictions

    Annie also has the hardening ability though, so it's possible that she also has had the same serum. Perhaps its just not that big of a deal to those from the warrior village. If Reiner knows that Eren can harden he definitely knows he's had the serum though. The last I read into it the serum...
  11. CatBazooka

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 80 Discussion / Chapter 81 Predictions

    I don't think so, if that were the case I don't think the resulting titan would look exactly like Reiner's armoured titan. I still can't explain that explosion though. Fingers crossed that Hange is okay.
  12. CatBazooka

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 80 Discussion / Chapter 81 Predictions

    I think the beast titan is way too underdeveloped to die this soon. We only recently learned his name and haven't even seen the full extent of his powers. I for one would be disappointed if he was taken down so easily. Unless something super spiffy like wall titans or plot twists come into play...
  13. CatBazooka

    Spoiler Shingeki no Kyojin Old Spoiler Archive

    Source: http://yonkouproductions.tumblr.com/ (first time posting, hopefully I did that right / following the guidelines)
Top