Recent content by CatfishJones

  1. Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Vagabond Edited Manga Discussion I liked that too. That was done before I was part of the team. Just a fanboy back then.
  2. Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Vagabond Edited Manga Discussion Not to get off topic, but to reitterate my point, the double dollar is one of the many slight changes to existing quantities. (iles = miles, dallons = gallons, so on and so forth)
  3. Sasuke My Way..

    The art is done very well, but it doesn't really like like Sasuke.
  4. Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Vagabond Edited Manga Discussion No problem. And about your avatar, I believe Vash The Stampede already has. He has a $60,000,000,000 bounty on his head.
  5. Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Inoue (good and bad) Vagabond news The art is still incredible though. I love Miwa's style. The furthest I have is chapter 8 of Bullets and Carnage.
  6. Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Inoue (good and bad) Vagabond news Vagabond is semi-regularly. Hellsing is "Well, I'll do a chapter here, wait a month or two, give you a 5 page chapter, then I'll sit on my fat ass eating cheese poofs and banging hookers, and then after two months give you another chapter." Dogs is even...
  7. Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Vagabond Edited Manga Discussion Boffen, you know that volume 22 is complete, right? Or do you mean complete downloading?
  8. Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Inoue (good and bad) Vagabond news NOT AGAIN! He just took a break!! He can't make me feel towards him the same way I do towards Kouta Hirano! NOOOOOOO!
  9. A few little drawrings (the "r" after the "w" is intended)

    Well I used to do art alot more, but here's some of my stuff... I'm about to start a realism of Alucard so I'll post that when I'm done.
  10. Naruto NG (Next Generation)

    Re: NG Announcement I have a few characters you could use if you want. They're pretty formidable so pm me if you're interested.
  11. Favorites YOUR TOP 20 MANGAS!

    Re: Your TOP 10 MANGAS! In no necessary order... Hellsing Berserk Vagabond Blame! Freesia Lone Wolf and Cub Dogs Tenjou Tenge Dorohedoro Trigun
  12. Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Vagabond Discussion Thread The hand cutting off part seems to have Denshichiro about to pass out from massive bloodloss. You have to remember that severing a hand can lead to death from bloodloss fairly quick.
  13. Does Caska ever get hear voice back?

    I doubt she will, as I said in the 277 discussion thread. You can check it out there if you want my reasoning... I'm a drummer which implies that I'm far too lazy to repost it. :)
  14. Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Vagabond Discussion Thread MHPC- While Kojiro did grow up with the sword and went through a good deal of actual combat, Musashi lived it every day of his life.
  15. Seinen Vagabond by Inoue Takehiko

    Re: Vagabond Discussion Thread That's true, but also, Kojiro lacks the absurd ammount of experience that Musashi has.
Top