Recent content by Cath

  1. Cath

    Hangout Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread

    Ok, this is really badly edited, but I tried to mix Ban and Lancelot to see how he would look like as an adult. I really wonder how Nakaba is going to draw him.
  2. Cath

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 345 Discussion

    Am I the only one who feels a bit odd about pregnant ellie and Elaine? They still look very young, especially Elaine. I would have liked it more if they had skipped the pregnancy part and just showed the newborns.
  3. Cath

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 322 Discussion

    I love Mael character but this is how I feel after seeing him in this chapter.
  4. Cath

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 317 Discussion

    I hoped to see mael fight at noon but I guess that's not gonna happen.... Anyways next chapter title is"chaotic battle situation" or something like that.
  5. Cath

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 313 Discussion

    I don't understand how Escanor would be stronger than Mael with the grace. We have already seen that his body is being consumed for using it and y'all expect him to get stronger by having it again? Plus there have already been many fights with Escanor, meanwhile we have seen only one battle with...
  6. Cath

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 308 Discussion

    Meliodas powers effects reminds me of kongou banchou (nakaba previous manga) where during the fight between the main character and is brother the earth is almost destroyed and so to save it both of them throw themself in the centre of the earth but in the end
  7. Cath

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 306 Discussion

    At this point to me it seems like Nakaba is tired and it's trying to end the story as quick as possible, I mean, he said it was going to finish in August but if there aren't any plot twists or something like that then it's gonna be ended by this month.... (sorry for the bad English)
  8. Cath

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 305 Discussion / 306 Predictions

    I agree that DK was defeated too easily but I still loved ban moves and the sins combo.
  9. Cath

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 303 Discussion / 304 Predictions

    Damn I didn't expect Ban body to be so durable, he has truly improved a lot thanks to purgatory.
  10. Cath

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 299 Discussion/ 300 Predictions

    Love how Mael and Rueduciel are hugging each other in the background, it's like nakaba wanted to make it privatešŸ˜‚
  11. Cath

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 293 Discussion / 294 Predictions

    It would've been better if she looked like this lol
  12. Cath

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 293 Discussion / 294 Predictions

    I'm very disappointed because Ban and Elaine could be one of the best couples in taizai but the fact that she is a loli ruins everything. If she had a normal woman body they would've been the best couple after Mel and Eli and the one with the sweetest love.
Top