Recent content by CBZX

  1. Chapter Bleach 644 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 644 Discussion / 645 Predictions It's really exciting to see Shunsui fight especially since his true strength has never really been shown. Really excited to see how he will fight. Hopefully we see his Bankai or at least one of his game's Bankai. I also had this idea that maybe the...
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 443 Discussion/ 444 Predictions

    Power levels have actually not been the basis of the outcome of fights. Recall that at the earlier parts of the story: 1)Natsu was able to beat Jellal, who was a wizard saint then(by eating etherion) 2)Jura was blind-sided by a member of Oracion Seis and left to die. 3)Laxus was able to go...
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 440 Discussion/ 441 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 440 Spoiler Thread I'm expecting to see some Raven Tail or at least Ivan. He might be on the Arbaless Kingdom side or maybe we'll find out that he is actually a good person and the reason he was trying to get LH was for some unknown good reason. Regardless, I want to see more of...
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 435/436 Discussion / 437 Prediction

    Re: Fairy Tail 435/436 Spoiler Thread Two good Chapters. 435 Finally winding up the Fairy Tail Revival Arc. And 436 giving us a lot of information on END, Natsu, Zeref, and even Acnologia. It might also open up a new exciting arc if Acnologia and Zeref end up fighting or agreeing upon...
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail 424 Discussion / 425 Predictions

    Gray might be undergoing demonification because he couldn't fully control the demon-slaying magic yet. By joining Avatar, Gray might be hoping for a way to control the magic or maybe because the answer to his problem is by eating a demon's soul. He can also just be following the footsteps of...
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail 421 Discussion / 422 Predictions

    I never said that the Ten Wizard Saints are weak or that Natsu or Laxus is stronger than them because they beat them due to some circumstance. My point is that the title itself of the Ten Wizard Saints who are supposed to be ten of the strongest Mages in the continent has lost its NOVELTY. I...
  7. Chapter Fairy Tail 421 Discussion / 422 Predictions

    I agree. The ten wizard saints were hyped up too much at the beginning when they were mentioned to be the ten strongest wizards in the continent . Then we see Makarov and Jose going at it and their fight showing Jose as a weak fodder. Then we see Natsu beat Jellal. After that we see some...
  8. After The Timeskip

    How about the other members of Grimoire Heart who were not yet shown to have died? I honestly don't want to see any new characters get introduced and hyped up and then easily stomped. I think the story needs more Zeref and Acnologia-like characters which can actually stomp or even rival a...
  9. Discussion Connection between Natsu and Acnologia?

    I agree that END is Natsu's sealed etherious power or persona. What doesn't make sense is that END is Etherious Natsu Dragneel right? That means that before there was END, there was already an existing Natsu Dragneel. Why would I think this? If I recall correctly. Natsu chose the name Dragneel...
  10. Chapter Fairy Tail 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions

    For now, we can all say that Gildarts and Laxus are reliable support characters that show-up when they are really needed. Time and time again they surprise us with their unexpected showing of beastly powers like when Laxus single-handedly defeated Raven Tail after all the hype. Let's also recall...
  11. Chapter Fairy Tail 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions

    Well we cannot really tell for certain how the current power rankings currently work . It's not as if their progression is linear. Some might have reached a plateau while some might have drastically improved. Also it is quite difficult to assume who is stronger or who will win if ever a...
  12. Chapter Fairy Tail 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions

    Laxus will always be a powerhouse. I think this has been established since the beginning of the manga. When he was defeated by Natsu and Gajeel, it's probably because he himself was not sure of what he was doing. Remember how Natsu, Gray, Erza, etc get OP power-ups when fighting for something...
  13. Chapter Fairy Tail 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions

    Somewhat okay Chapter. I think the reason no other "significant" guild was present in the Magic Games was because Mashima used the Magic Games to portray Natsu's new power. If other "significant" guilds were present then it would've been tedious and long (Imagine Natsu vs Twin Dragons AGAIN...
  14. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 348 Discussion/ 349 Predictions

    Correct me if I'm wrong but if I recall correctly, the consequence for any Hunter who joins Beyond's team or any other faction has not been mentioned. I think the Hunter Association is only "enemies" with Beyond's Expedition team because the HA has been asked by V5 to keep tabs on Beyond's team...
  15. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 348 Discussion/ 349 Predictions

    Good Point. It's possible that Pariston is just trying to cause some sort of trouble within the Zodiacs by making them think that there is a mole. In the end, it might be Pariston outmaneuvering them just by being Pariston.
Top