Recent content by cengizhan

  1. Life The Birthday Thread

    16 August 1977. Lets see who are my birthday friends :) Added
  2. Info How to say "Thank You", "You're Welcome" and "I Love You" in your language

    Re: How to say "Thank You" and "You're Welcome" in your language Sorry i just wanted to correct my mistake. :( Rice should be changed to Rica. I am sorry i just saw today that i have accidently pressed e instead of a. Changed
  3. Info How to say "Thank You", "You're Welcome" and "I Love You" in your language

    Re: How to say "Thank You" and "You're Welcome" in your language In Turkish: Thank you : Teşekkürler You're welcome : Rice ederim Added
  4. Language What Languages do you know?

    My main Language is Turkish. My second language is english but i dont know well. Added as the first Turkish on the list.:D
  5. Cap 356 page16 full color

    Nice work.
  6. Feedback Problems with the site?

    I cant open website in firefox 2.0 but in ie 7. In firefox i see the source code of page. Here is:
  7. Chap 339 Naruto Kagebunshin

    Nice coloring.
  8. Chapter 334 Discussion [Naruto]

    I was afraid that Kakuzu died at that time. But i am happy now that he didn't. We will see more Kakashi, more fight and maybe naruto, sakura and yamato. I liked how the events turned out. Good chapter for me.
  9. Chapter 322 Discussion [Naruto]

    One is enough for interrogation. They don't need two. And capturing only one is easier than two.
  10. October 5th: 90 minute special

    I think that 90min special is an excuse for long fillers. It should be KakashiGaiden or start of Naruto II.
  11. 319 Cover Colour, Zarosaki Preview!

    This is great !!!!!!!
  12. Where Do You Come From?

    Adıyaman, Turkey. World's 8th wonder is here! Come to visit. http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemrut_Da%C4%9F%C4%B1
Top