Recent content by CenturionSoldier

  1. CenturionSoldier

    Chapter Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 27 Spoilers & Discussion

    Here's the latest translated chapter, Centurions:hip Chapter 27 (English) - Urek Mazino | ComicK
  2. CenturionSoldier

    Tower of God Spin-Off: Urek Mazino Chapter 1-7 Spoilers & Discussion

    So, do we know if this Princess of Jahad is a Tu perie tperie or any other great family house?
  3. CenturionSoldier

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 640 Spoilers & Discussion

    With the recent information on Blossom, its got me thinking about an old blog post that said even other GWs would step away if she started unleashing her power - this may be the reason why this nation ended up getting destroyed. But more than that perhaps her way of sleeping may be the only way...
  4. CenturionSoldier

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 617 Spoilers & Discussion

    I wonder if this part refers to outside as in outside the tower or as in outside Traum's palace?
  5. CenturionSoldier

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 582 Spoilers & Discussion

    Still not out yet. It was quite a wordy chapter.
  6. CenturionSoldier

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 581 Spoilers & Discussion

    The initial conversation between Traum and Gustang is really interesting. I'd like to find out how they punished Zahard or what compromise did they reach with him.
  7. CenturionSoldier

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 580 Spoilers & Discussion

    And if I remember correctly, in the FoD arc Garam gave Baam some of Arlen's keepsakes which would include the pocket that contained Arlen's diary so how is it that Baam doesn't know anything about his past and about his parents
  8. CenturionSoldier

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 580 Spoilers & Discussion

    I don't see the fault in any of this logic. Rather think your'e being too near-sighted with your view especially with yama and yasratcha. From Yama's POV I see character development in the way he's offering himself as fodder to go find the book instead of the beastkin. If this was the same...
  9. CenturionSoldier

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 576 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm willing to go farther than Zahard's BS and think that the immortality contract could be weighing on them. From a philosophical view, such a way of life develops lack of motivation, indifference and apathy in people. I can imagine living like that for thousands of years. Also, I'm not...
  10. CenturionSoldier

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 576 Spoilers & Discussion

    He'll end up doing a solid 15+ years at this rate.
  11. CenturionSoldier

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 576 Spoilers & Discussion

    I'm hoping at least we'll finally get an introduction to more of the great families. It's hard to believe wer'e almost 600 chapters in and wev'e only had introductions to only 2 family heads. Guess SIU is really in this for the long haul
  12. CenturionSoldier

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 576 Spoilers & Discussion

    My guess is they go for Enne and somehow their plan gets intercepted by the Eurasia family and that involves them in the war as well.
  13. CenturionSoldier

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 576 Spoilers & Discussion

    Anyway I'm really hoping for a new POV now like maybe a zoom in on Lobadon to see what his plans were and which Princess he was targeting on behalf of the lo Po Bia
  14. CenturionSoldier

    Chapter Tower of God Chapter 576 Spoilers & Discussion

    Since Gustang helped Arlen escape from the Tower, perhaps that might be one of his drawcards to get Baam to side with him in this war
  15. CenturionSoldier

    Tower of God Chapter 563 Spoilers & Discussion

    Judging by the pace of the story any future marriage would probably feature as part of a story epilogue. We're going towards 600 chapters in the story and we've just covered roughly a third of the regular floors.
Top