Recent content by cereus_lily

  1. Shoujo Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

    Re: [Sunjeong] Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi-Kyung BoWG volume 10 is out... http://www.aladdin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?isbn=8926308227 But i don't know what it said. =(
  2. Shoujo Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

    Re: [Sunjeong] Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi-Kyung I just thought of this. If Mura wants to help Habaek and Soah, then why she told SOah not to trust Mui at the beginning. I think Mura take advantages of SOah since SOah is very unfamiliar with her surrounding. She don't know the...
  3. Shoujo Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

    Re: [Sunjeong] Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi-Kyung I think so. 1. Because Mura have waited for Mui so long. And this human girl, Soah, just comes out of nowhere and get Habaek's attention. 2. Mura lost to Nakbin and now Soah. She definitely not having good intention. 3. She told the...
  4. Shoujo Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

    Re: [Sunjeong] Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi-Kyung Yeah. Mui saved her. Mura pushed Soah out of jealousy.
  5. Shoujo Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

    Re: [Sunjeong] Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi-Kyung Mui knows that the Emperor want Soah so he tried to protect her by keeping her away from the Emperor. Remember that he sent her back? And I think his excuse giving to the Emperor is that he made a bet. Also, he said that she is nobody, but...
  6. Shoujo Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

    Re: [Sunjeong] Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi-Kyung I hope not too. I would be devastated if Mui and Soah are not ending up together and especially they might have to kill each other because of the Emperor. But, isn't the drug make Habaek express who he "yearn" the most?
  7. Shoujo Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

    Re: [Sunjeong] Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi-Kyung I don't understand. If Habaek loves Soah, why would he dream about Nakbin when his mom poisoned him with the drug?
Top