Recent content by CeZ ®

  1. CeZ ®

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Re: New TV Series omg I'm drooling over here! I just couldn't get enough of the anime when I saw it, and I was dissappointed that it ended so soon (comparing to the manga). tl;dr FUCKYEAH NEW HAJIME ANIME
  2. CeZ ®

    Lazy Hangout Thread by Cez

    late responses ftw scans no? Edited Mangas? no again
  3. CeZ ®

    How did you get your username?

    deep meanings my ass :D I picked mine from the ground.
  4. CeZ ®

    Dungeons And Dragons 3.5 Books in PDF (Links)

    NO MORE LINKS THEYRE ALL GONE FORMAT OF DEATHHHHHHHH
  5. CeZ ®

    Archived The Hang Out Thread v 7

    CAN I HATE THIS THREAD NOW? KTHX
  6. CeZ ®

    Lazy Hangout Thread by Cez

    :O NAMI-CHWAN 1) One piece > naruto >> Bleach 2) Beers, I guess 3) Whoever could provide infinate amound of money for my pleasure
  7. CeZ ®

    Amaretti's Gallery

    Dude, I'm eating you.
  8. CeZ ®

    Itachi double - 365 =D

    Wouldn't except less from mister McBobba <3
  9. CeZ ®

    Chp. 278

    a bit blurry, and the flash could be a bit more discreet, but it's a good cellie coloring and I like it <3 keep it up
  10. CeZ ®

    Lazy Hangout Thread by Cez

    lolweak updated the first post
  11. CeZ ®

    // Team of Luffy \\ *Coloring*

    Where's luffy? ;_;
  12. CeZ ®

    KabuOro 356 p16 (updated)

    all bad stuff <3 Keep it up
  13. CeZ ®

    Fanart Time ...Yeah!

    So, evil naruto, end.
  14. CeZ ®

    ART IS A BANG - 357 cover by Stiluz

    OH YES DEIDD SAMA, LICK ME Great coloring Stluz, I love the lightsource and the hair, and the fact that the bg's not a sky, like all the othere; sJD"FLKSAjd;alshdfdsfhasp;fhsdflkads ones <3
  15. CeZ ®

    357 by DD

    Re: 357 WIP by DD Sooooooooooooooo, WIPs are not allowed from now on, right? :/
Top