Recent content by Chacall

  1. Chacall

    Shounen Kiben Gakuha, Yotsuya Senpai no Kaidan by FURUDATE Haruichi

    I just saw the translation made by ilcm26 and I enjoyed the story. At least the first chapter seemed quite interesting. But it seems that many dont like this genre. But still, I hope that several Manga Editors strive to make this project. Yotsuya rullz \o/
  2. Chacall

    Shounen Kiben Gakuha, Yotsuya Senpai no Kaidan by FURUDATE Haruichi

    Re: [NEW] Kiben Gakuha, Yotsuya Senpai no Kaidan by FURUDATE Haruichi When I saw this manga, I saw the name as Sabengakuha Yotsuya Sempai no Kaidan. But from what I saw, we need a translator now most urgent. xD
  3. Chacall

    Shounen Arago by Arai Takahiro

    I'm still in Chapter 5, but also found it strange the appearance of Ewan. Until I got to thinking: "Ewan, now that is dead, has become one of the spirits that will appear in the same way as the others that have appeared so far?" Ah, yes. Thanks to ~†Ale†~ for bringing us this manga. I follow it...
Top