Recent content by chaos_master

  1. chaos_master

    Where Would You Rank Psyren

    1. One Piece - While other titles have had their moments of glory, as a whole, One Piece is in a different league. 2. Psyren - I don't know if it will hold this position long, since I read everything from chapters 1 to 113 in 3 days and have been "following" it for a month. But it does look...
  2. chaos_master

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    abo, I've been there since yesterday :P Silen, it's only my post that is deformed on my browser and that's pretty much the idea - showing my happiness :) I tried using lower text size, but it seems using the "size" tag sets the letters to a fixed number, regardless of what I write in it.
  3. chaos_master

    This Week Golden 23 Goal 26,27,28 - Discussions and Predictions

    I hate the idea of seeing this place turn into a ghost town, with a lot of the regular posters transferring to Shinji's website, so when I can, I'll keep making threads like this one. For those not in the know, those 3 chapters from the title are out and you can expect releases every day for...
  4. chaos_master

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    Haven't posted in a while, so first of all I'd like to express my regret at seeing Shinji move forums, yet I fully support his move, given the circumstances. Maybe I'll come join you at some point, spamming everything with Nitta fandom, but it's been a very hectic last month and things aren't...
  5. chaos_master

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    Thanks for the clarification booga, I always thought he played for Reggina :)
  6. chaos_master

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    For Aoi and Bobang, given they play in a low division, this match could be far more productive and their coaches might see it that way. Or they could be reduced to substitutes and hence why the coaches might decide there is no need to conserve them. The above are based around the idea it's...
  7. chaos_master

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    If I have the time today, I'll reread Golden 23 from the top and give a more well-informed response. Hmmm, I thought the guys playing in Europe had team obligations and wouldn't come for the friendlies or for the qualifications for that matter. It does seem like Aoi and Bobang will face off...
  8. chaos_master

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    Oh, sorry, misunderstood, I though you wanted it to mean that just the first half of each match played at the moment was over. However, despite you trying to keep it as close as possible to the original sounding, I think a bit of creativity for this particular sentence is in order. It just ...
  9. chaos_master

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    don't know the uniform actually, but it doesn't take a genius to deduct it must be a team from a higher class. And besides, I was addressing the back four only, hence why I talked only about scoring against Nigeria. Well, I was avoiding making a prediction in the first post, since I was trying...
  10. chaos_master

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    I blame your low-res pic :p In that case, it's a mid-level European level, since apart from Stuttgard, all the other teams aren't anything special :) What that means is that Japan will likely find it incredibly hard to score against them now, but if Tsubasa pops up, it will be a piece of cake...
  11. chaos_master

    CT Best Shot Poll, Round 2

    Given the time that has passed, I'm thinking of closing these soon. After that I'll proceed with posting the final 3 competitors in each category in a poll-type thread with no end date. So please, if you haven't, give your vote in these threads :)
  12. chaos_master

    CT Best Combination Poll, Round 2

    Given the time that has passed, I'm thinking of closing these soon. After that I'll proceed with posting the final 3 competitors in each category in a poll-type thread with no end date. So please, if you haven't, give your vote in these threads :)
  13. chaos_master

    CT Best Dribble Poll, Round 2

    Given the time that has passed, I'm thinking of closing these soon. After that I'll proceed with posting the final 3 competitors in each category in a poll-type thread with no end date. So please, if you haven't, give your vote in these threads :)
  14. chaos_master

    CT Best Defensive Technique Poll, Round 2

    Given the time that has passed, I'm thinking of closing these soon. After that I'll proceed with posting the final 3 competitors in each category in a poll-type thread with no end date. So please, if you haven't, give your vote in these threads :)
  15. chaos_master

    About the Edited Manga and future chapters

    Look at all the pwetty pictures :amuse Oh, right, you wanted people to say stuff about them :) Picture 1: OMG Nitta is running around celebrating his goal!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait ... he's not ... he's not even in the PIC :mad So we've got Misaki's doctor, Misaki's father and a former...
Top