Recent content by charlhussey

  1. Favorite Band/Artist

    My favorite Bands are listed below. Linkin Park Kings of Leon Evanescence Tool Iron Maiden.
  2. Movies Who are your favorite actors/actresses?

    Favorite actors: Winona Ryder Jackie Chan Christopher Walken Johny Depp. Favorite actresses: Megan Fox Jennifer Anistone Penelope Cruz Nicole Kidman.
  3. Your Favourite Music Lyrics…

    My favorite lyrics are of Paparazzi song by Lady Gaga. We are the crowd, we're c-comin' out Got my flash on, it's true Need that picture of you It so magical, we'd be so fantastical Leather and jeans, garage glamorous Not sure what it means But this photo of us it don't have a price...
  4. Language What Languages do you know?

    I know english language vey well because english is my mother language. I also know french and german language. But I can not speak frencg language very well. Added
  5. Software The Web Browser Thread

    Re: What is your web browser? Currently I am using Mozila Firefox and according to me it is the best web browser today. Before firefox, I used Internet Explorer But I think firefox is better than nay other web browser because it is very fast and very easy to use.
Top