Recent content by charlotta

  1. charlotta

    Discussion DGM Chapter 215 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 215 Spoiler Thread Yup, I am also glad that is complicated.. hahah...is just that the production is quite slow, so it really take a long time to know what's happening. If that's the reason why Kanda is becoming a fallen one by helping Allen , then it should mean that...
  2. charlotta

    Discussion DGM Chapter 215 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 215 Spoiler Thread I am really confused by the story, can't believe allen past is so complicated! ....:huh: would really appreciate Hoshino sensei make things to the point, but that will somehow ruin the fun.... I can't seems to understand why Kanda will be a fallen one ?? He...
  3. charlotta

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 187 Discussion/ 188 Prediction The new chapter was awesome , everything happen so quickly ... All the noahs show up and attack in the same time , dose that mean D.gray man is coming to an end ??
Top