Recent content by cheekymonk3y

  1. cheekymonk3y

    Seinen Vagabond

    Very nice review, I agree with you on everything except for vagabond fight's being realistic.....
  2. cheekymonk3y

    Official Berserk RAWs Thread

    Thanks dude.
  3. cheekymonk3y

    Anime Gantz - The Anime

    Re: Gantz Anime o.O I bought the DVD, it had english dubs which were uber crap so I watched the subbed version after 10 minutes. I wish the anime was on par with the manga, but its not, i cried when i watched it(and promptly gave away the DVDs to my friend). One of my favourite series' ever.
  4. cheekymonk3y

    Feedback The new Shoutbox Format!

    The only thing you should change is the position of the releases and art boxes. Switch them. Also its too big and spaced out imho.
  5. cheekymonk3y

    Seinen Chevalier by Ubukata Tow & Yumiji Kiriko

    Re: [Strays]Chevalier Releases Thread - Latest chapter 003 *hugs* thx, I was loooking in all the old news updates, looking in the wrong place ;_;
  6. cheekymonk3y

    Seinen Chevalier by Ubukata Tow & Yumiji Kiriko

    Re: [Strays]Chevalier Releases Thread - Latest chapter 003 I can't find chapter 1 of chevalier on your website, only chapter 2 & 3.
  7. cheekymonk3y

    Info Where can I get Berserk Manga?

    IMO, the best site for manga on the net. I prefer it to all the other uber-huge manga ddl sites out there. http://www.vnmanga.com/truyentranh/manga.php?action=everything They have got berserk up till the latest chapter minus 1.
  8. cheekymonk3y

    The cnet128 Thread

    Hey dude, nice long first post :P I heard from shrimpy that Phase3 are no longer doing the HnC series and now your HnC translations are open to any scan group. Is this only new translations or are all your old one open as well? cause i'd like to do the whole HnC series since its so new.
  9. cheekymonk3y

    Seinen My Balls by Harada Shigemitsu & Seguchi Takahiro

    Re: My Balls Discussion Thread My balls is awesome. I started following at chapter 6 and its been great all the way. And the scanning is pretty neat too.
  10. cheekymonk3y

    My first coloring

    its good, first try or tenth. will pass nicely as an amateur colouring. only criticism is that the shading on the face doesn't flow.
Top