Recent content by cheh

  1. Psyren Volume Cover Thread

    wait...Are they the grown up version? they look kind of tall/old
  2. Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 238 Spoiler Thread I think it was strange they came from the past period. I believe the reason is different, they might be something more important in the future.
  3. Psyren Volume 8 (ch063-071) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 66 Discussion / 67 Prediction Thread OHH! Is there anyone that is going to translate the script? I wonder how the children talk to eachother now? is it like when they were younger? or maybe it's different now being older and through all of that
  4. The children:future character design!

    I am going to have to go with kyle, his new older design is awesome and hot @_@
  5. Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 231 Spoiler Thread TYL Ryohei, smeeexy!
  6. Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 221 Discussion / 222 Prediction Thread No one made a translation yet? or am i just blind as a bat?
  7. Naruto Volume 45 (Ch. 413-422) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 416 Spoiler Discussion Man i can't wait till later on to see what the raikage has to say about this, will he go after konoha? or akatsuki? i guess no one translated that page yet :(
  8. Chapter 382 Discussion [Naruto]

    WOW!..I hope pain dies a horrible bloody death 8D
  9. Chapter 355 Discussion [Naruto]

    Oh! Man! what a good cliffhanger, i can't wait till next week. I'm pretty sure Naruto's groupis aware someone is behind them, if not it's probably kishimoto making a plothole for them to be surprised next chap. Shino and Kiba look so cool @_@
  10. Chapter 342 Discussion [Naruto]

    wow so everything was true! and Kurenai and Asuma were..married? thats what the ring on her finger looks like, wow! Sasuke of course has to look badass sitting some huge dude @_@
  11. Chapter 337 Discussion [Naruto]

    Yea i hope that wasn't it too I don't know, I thought it was kinda understandable since they were about to get their hearts torn away from their bodies@_@ and of course Sakura looks like that, when has a rescue hero coming in at the right time ever NOT look "DON!" "we gonna kick yo ass!"? if...
  12. Chapter 337 Discussion [Naruto]

    I'm pretty sure that was a regular rasengan with a combo attack. Why is everyone so mean to Ino? for goodness sake she is a med-nin she isn't supposed to go jump in the fight and risk getting killed. Doesn't anyone remember the flashback when Sakura was in battle? why do you think Shikamaru...
  13. Chapter One Piece Volume 45 (ch431-440) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 431 Discussion WHOOOOA 8O That Guy is Luffy's gramps? even cooler i'm sure that is colby!! yay! damn now i have to wait for next week
  14. Chapter 236 Discussion [Bleach]

    *sigh* why did she have to get taken, -_- now its goign to get even more angsty and there is going to be a side mission of SAVE ORIHIME geez
  15. Chapter 236 Discussion [Bleach]

    Re: 236 Predictions [Bleach] Someone will save inoue from going to aizen?(please! i really don't want to see a whole arc dedicated to saving Inoue or an "Inoue goes evil" stunt -_-)
Top