Recent content by chelseagirl

  1. chelseagirl

    Shounen Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

    Oops. :teehee Somehow, I was expecting this, but I wasn't sure. I am quite happy about this, Sai. I've always liked your translations at any rate. ---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ---------- Oh. My. God. That's nightmare by itself. Is it for real...
  2. chelseagirl

    Shounen Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

    And Kuroko no Basket returns!!!!!! I am so happy!!!! Best news ever, for sure. Such great chapter that was. Those Americans... jeez... :eyeroll So full with ego and so full with themselves... eh, anyway... and not to mention the scene when that brat dared to spit at Kasamatsu. I was so mad...
  3. chelseagirl

    Anime Kuroko no Basket 2

    Yes, I adore the relationship between Aomine and Kuroko. Thank God they reconciled. Don't worry, I won't tell you. :^_^ It's good to have some suspense till the end.
  4. chelseagirl

    Anime Kuroko no Basket 2

    Aomine was beyong 'cute'. I so like this side of him. Well, about knowing the result... since I am reading the manga as well, I know what the end result is. So..... but it's still super cool to see these matches in the anime.
  5. chelseagirl

    Anime Kuroko no Basket 2

    Don't worry about it. Seirin are the best. I won't say anything more. And Murasakibara is a GOM who plays for Yosen High. Just sharing a fact.
  6. chelseagirl

    Anime Kuroko no Basket 2

    One of the best matches in the series has begun! For the start, it was a great show and even greater episode. I loved every part of it. There were a few funny scenes; the battle between Hyuuga and Sakurai is just... whoa. I had to laugh at Sakurai's pouting face and then at Hyuuga's irritated...
  7. chelseagirl

    Anime Kuroko no Basket 2

    Well, that was a great episode. At long last we saw Akashi in the anime and my, my... his voicing is beyond greatness. As much as I wanted to see that, I had to sigh and shook my head in disbelief with the scissor moment, but oh well... it's Akashi, after all. One of the best matches will be...
  8. chelseagirl

    Anime Kuroko no Basket 2

    It was such a good episode. Kuroko was just amazing and was waiting to see the final straw of his anger towards Hanamiya. It was greatly done. I so love Seirin with everything they do and with their friendship. Off to the Winter Cup then. So next episode will be with that bath scenes... my...
  9. chelseagirl

    Shounen Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

    Let's stick to the manga, shall we? (Thank God, that farce is over with.) http://www.xindm.cn/mh/heizidelanqiu/84833.html
  10. chelseagirl

    Shounen Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

    I swear, sometimes the chapter is freakingly good, other times nothing interesting is happening. Now it was all about Leo. It was kind of interesting yet shocking to get to know that Hyuuga actually admired Leo from way back. And what... he was Hyuuga's role model? Whoa... But then again... that...
  11. chelseagirl

    Shounen Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

    Haha... I figured as much that Hyuuga would say that. Thanks for the info though. And it seemed to me like Hyuuga was cracking up his neck. It's about time he gets into clutch time mode. Sweet.
  12. chelseagirl

    Shounen Kuroko no Basket by Tadatoshi Fujimaki

    Thanks for that, Sai. So... ehm... as I thought it will be a battle between Hyuuga and Leo. That will be interesting. Another than that, it is really frustrating. What can you do when the opponent is so strong and intimidating? *sigh* It was clear that playing against Akashi will be tough and...
  13. chelseagirl

    Anime Kuroko no Basket 2

    So they left the best part for next week. There were some good passes in this episode. Of course it was just as I expected it would be. Very good episode, I think. Kuroko being angry though... not going to see that often. It was worth seeing it. :^_^ Poor Kiyoshi, he was kicked around and about...
Top