Recent content by Cherry

  1. Cherry

    Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo Yea, where? I mean I'm Dying to read it T_T Let us know where we can find it please!
  2. Cherry

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 280 Spoiler thread I hope this spoiler is fake, oh pleaseee T_T I wanna se more Taki/Akaba training XD And Hiruma's family or something
  3. Cherry

    The Inagaki and Murata-sensei thread

    OMG He's amazing!
  4. Cherry

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 275 Spoiler Thread OMG!!! A girl for QB, wow , that will be awesome but... well, I dont know most of the rules of this sport, is it allowd for a girl to play Amefuto with boys in an official match??? @_@ P.S. Sorry for my horrible english -.-
  5. Cherry

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 274 Spoiler Thread Thank you so much for the spoiler guys! Lol, its so typical of Sena to drop the trophy loool
  6. Cherry

    The Eyeshield21 ANIME Thread

    OMG!!! I can't believe this! even if the anime sucks big time I can't believe that the writes chose to end it like that, It does seem's made up in a hurry to end the anime. ;( And Darn... I was hoping to see more Hirumamo moments and Hiruma as a child T_T Why couldn't they wait until the end of...
  7. Cherry

    Your top 3 ES21 favorite character!!

    Yai! 1.- Hiruma (coz he's a very complex guy and because all hi's devil ways and because he's cute , cool and very very funny and scary XD) 2.- Mamori (coz she's smart ,caring , brave, and can handle Hiruma XD...oh and because she like's sweets! XDDDD). 3.- Kurita (coooz he's so sweet and I...
  8. Cherry

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 273 Spoiler Thread Yai! thanks for the spoiler XD It looks like the game its over at last ... actually I'm pretty curious about how the DB will prepare for the Christmas bowl, and what will happen with Hiruma and his broken arm T_T
  9. Cherry

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 268 Spoiler Thread LOL I agree with Nekoi chan XD But hey, I like almost everything about this manga :D
  10. Cherry

    Romance in ES21

    Hello guys! Im baaaack!!! XD I really liked the new ending , Mamori holding Hiruma's shirt and Suzuna holding Sena's its soooo cute
  11. Cherry

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 249 Spoiler Thread Thank you so much for the spoiler and the translation! *_* And uuh... I can'd deny that the thought of Hiruma's father being a loser has crosed my mind before.. that could explay why Hiruma is so obsessed with winning every chalenge, but who knows, well I suppose...
  12. Cherry

    Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 248 Spoiler Thread OMG!OMG!OMG! Thank you so much you guys for the spoiler , the translation and everything! I'm jumping around my room in happyness
Top