Recent content by Chiatsu

  1. Chapter Naruto 469 Discussion/470 Predictions

    Yea, I read the chapter and I thought that it was crazy how Sakura actually believed that Naruto would believe that bull she was pulling. It was really obvious she wasn't telling the truth and she shouldn't have done that in the first place. But, I'm curious to know what Naruto will say next...
  2. Seinen Dogs: Bullets & Carnage by Miwa Shirow

    Yea, I gotta agree the story does have too much mindless violence and gun fights. If the chapters were longer this manga would probably be more popular, but the characters are really interesting and I just really like it.
  3. Seinen Dogs: Bullets & Carnage by Miwa Shirow

    Dogs Bullets and Carnage Ok, This thread is for the discussion of the manga Dogs Bullets and Carnage. Personally I think this manga gets constantly overshadowed by all the shonen mangas even though I think this manga is really great and the character development is amazing.
Top