There is just so many characters with more interesting tales that haven't been told!
Where did Merlin go after she escaped her city?
What about Mael now and the remainder of the GC? (If there is a clan left!)
What about the journey of Elizabeth?
King becoming well ... a king to his people
We all...
"The era of the Gods will end and chaos will come again"
Did we miss 100+ pages of the SD? I know there is no way we had three DK's and have the one DK get beaten three times to not have at least ONE SD. So many interesting story lines to write about.
But the focus is now directing to Arthur...
Agreed. It took hundreds. Literally hundreds of chapters to build up some sort of suspense. If you can call it that. To have her engage in a fight with a DK after having her power teased by the author to then only stand aside and cheer Meliodas in the back. She was too busy cheering Meliodas to...
Trying real hard not to criticise the manga but what was the point? Meliodas could give up his powers anytime? What was that big song and dance about him needing to leave if it could just nullify the effect of his toxic existence by pulling that move?
Elizabeth has been a damsel in distress...
I'll admit I did chuckle when I read your reply. I'm not going to argue with you because again, you're not wrong. When she did nothing in the Mael saga and people were like "Oh it is because she has light powers, so she will be useless against him" I thought no, it is because she doesn't have...
I completely agree with you actually. She did a Daenerys Targaryen. No warning, and this was the best the DK could do...really? but she is no longer a damsel in distress and that is something we can get on board with yeah? :)
For Elizabeth.
With a name like "Bloody Ellie" you not only had the potential for great power. You actually developed and used it and then choose to be a pacifist for the betterment of all clans. Took over 300 chapters but you finally gained my respect. Yeah this should not even be...
Really?
Elizabeth had a chance at a real good reboot there. A chance to see the celestial realm and for her to try and fight for herself without Meliodas. A chance to save herself and become a force to be reckoned with.
Instead we get Merlin whisking her away and more of the same. Another...
... You're right! Chapter 306 "Elizabeth's curse goes into effect tomorrow"
They had one night celebrating in the boar hat, and at least another night had gone by looking at the dark panel at the start of chapter 310 when they are in the snow.
Which makes me think the curse has been...
No disrespect. I'm saying this to be nice as possible.
Remember how you have been venting these last few weeks about the ending of this manga and how Nabaka has portrayed Elizabeth as a damsel in distress and this is basically the Meliodas show? The flags of her being this have been there for...
Of course I did old friend! *brews and hands a cup of tea with some biscuits* I did wonder where you went and glad you're back!
PSSHH that chapter would have to be roughly 100 pages long! If it happens... but you're right there is one more to go let's wait for it first!
The end of the manga was rushed.
The epilogues were distasteful. (Ban and Elaine needing any screen time to invoke Jimmy Savile is just pure filth).
And now there is only one more left?
What is this...