Recent content by ChildGamez

  1. Chapter 361 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 361 Predictions [Naruto] Most likely scenario is Sasuke getting hurt, either by Deidaras C4 (assuming Deidara would then flee alive) or by Deidaras suicide bombing. Then he will get healed by Sakura who was around and as usual we'll get some comedy-after-fights as that other chick sees them...
  2. Chapter 329 Discussion [Naruto]

    I honestly can't see what's wrong with Akatsuki's version of "world domination".. I mean in alot of series it's like "I become superstrong so all bow to me" but here it's more like thry control the wars, thus control the movements of shinobis and kinda the world. It's not like everyone will just...
  3. Chapter 329 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 329 Predictions [Naruto] Ok.. let's go back to chapter 316 for the shougi king conversation. There Asuma is making an offencive move that Shikamaru comments about and Asuma replies: "It's the first step to invade enemy territory. Sometimes it's necessary to make moves like that..." Then...
  4. Chapter 329 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 329 Predictions [Naruto] Bet the king is in fact Naruto .. something about bringing potential talent ou of young konoha shinobis or something... Welll next chapter gonna be either: - Akatsuki ritual - Character deveploment, crying etc. - Naruto jutsu progress. That chapter was more like...
  5. Chapter 309 Discussion [Naruto]

    The Uchiha being all evil is a great thing... Maybe Itachi will turn out to be um... "sane" by killing all of them. Not so suprising comment of Sasuke that he'll give up his body for revenge. This chapter also helps my theory about Kuuybi and Uchihas being somehow connected. Uchiha's might (in...
  6. Chapter 309 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 309 Predictions [Naruto] I'm gonna throw in a wild quess that Uchiha clan and Kyuubi are somehow connected. Maybe Uchihas were somehow a part of the whole Kyuubi loose in Konoha thing. I liked the chapter ok. Hope Sakura will do some shit next time.. Maybe get cut? :)
  7. Chapter 301 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 301 Predictions [Naruto] Long time, no posts from me.. Anyway I think the books story is clear: Sais brother draw it. He only finished Sai in the last page and the book clearly shows them killing opponent and nearing the root jounin position. This means Sai's brother died in his final...
  8. Chapter 287 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 287 Predictions Yeah, I got totally pwned by dyro :P . Anyhow I now go back to my original prediction and say we'll see Sasuke somewhere around 330. He may appear in flashbacks though. This chapter will most likely involve more character design on Yamato and Sai. Hopefully they'll arrive...
Top