Recent content by Chimichanga

  1. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 146 Discussion / 147 Predictions

    Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 146 Spoiler Thread This Zhivago thing seems like an asspull. Though I'll wait until the chapter to see if it will have a better explanation.
  2. Chapter Fairy Tail 455 Discussion/ 456 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 455 Spoiler Thread I think it depends on if Mashima wants to keep the power levels of the guild in tact. If he does then Erza and Laxus will still be stronger than Natsu, and Gray and Gajeel will still be somewhat equal to Natsu. And since I think Natsu is probably strong...
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail 455 Discussion/ 456 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 455 Spoiler Thread For the people saying Erza and other (strong) members besides Laxus or Gildarts, shouldn't be able to beat a Spirggan, you realize that they 100% can. Even if it seems like bullshit, since there was a timeskip, they could have super OP moves and just chalk it...
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail 455 Discussion/ 456 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 455 Spoiler Thread I wonder if these matchups so far will be final. Like will Erza stay fighting Azir and will someone come to help Lucy fight Brandish.
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail 453 Discussion/ 454 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 453 Spoiler Thread I wouldn't be surprised if Ajeel went ahead on his own. Like you said he has a strong hunger for battle, so it seems like something his character would do.
  6. Chapter Toriko 336 Discussion/337 Predictions

    Re: Toriko 336 Spoiler Thread While it still looks like a great chapter, I want to go back to the cooking arc. I was really enjoying it.
  7. Chapter Bleach 639 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 639 Spoiler Discussion Didn't one of the squad zero guys say that he modified his Bankai or something before? It makes sense that he would be able to do it again. ---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ---------- Lol the Bankai looks like it's...
  8. Chapter Fairy Tail 441 Discussion/ 442 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 441 Spoiler Thread If Lucy was ever able to call on all the spirits at once, it would mean she would easily be wizard saint level. Let's say for arguments sake, that Lucy is an above average Mage, during the tartoras arc (which she is), calling 3 spirits took a lot of energy. If...
  9. Chapter Fairy Tail 438 Discussion / 439 Prediction

    Re: Fairy Tail 438 Spoiler Thread Maybe Hiro had a change of heart and Makarov is hiding out in a different country. If the next arc is about them trying to find Makarov they could go to a different country to look for him. This would also give Natsu and co. Some strong enemies to fight since...
  10. Chapter Fairy Tail 426 Discussion/ 427 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 426 Spoiler Thread That's true that Natsu did have more fights, it just annoys me how people seem to have blinders when it comes to Natsu.
  11. Chapter Fairy Tail 426 Discussion/ 427 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 426 Spoiler Thread I don't understand why people use the torafusa fight to make Gajeel seem weaker than Natsu. Do people forget that Torafusa took Natsu out and if it wasn't for Gajeel they would've lost. Or how Gajeel was fighting underwater, with no air with the threat of being...
  12. Chapter Fairy Tail 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 425 Spoiler Thread While I don't mind the gray turning evil plot I just hope it isn't I wanted power so I became corrupted and evil, like sasuke. But rather an external force made him become evil like the demon slaying magic. Also does this mean that we are going to have 2 evil...
  13. Chapter Fairy Tail 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 425 Spoiler Thread I think it makes sense that grey might turn evil. In Future Rogues timeline Acnologia was the only dragon. So if he didn't destroy the world before fairy tail defeated Tartaros grey would still inherit the demon slayer magic and become corrupted by whatever is...
  14. Chapter Fairy Tail 423 Discussion / 424 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 423 Spoiler Thread I hope that Gray and Gajeel also got a huge boost in power. Throughout the series they've more or less been on equal terms with Natsu and it would suck if Natsu completely overtakes them.
Top