Recent content by chinchiller

  1. chinchiller

    Chapter Gantz 281 Discussion/282 Prediction Thread

    I always got the impression that Kaze was just some vagabond or drifter d: I like this chapter, I think it was really cute. But I have to agree with the general sentiment-- that the fans have been waiting for so long for something to happen and that as a whole this chapter was really...
  2. chinchiller

    Chapter Gantz 280 Discussion/ 281 Prediction Thread

    You think so? I think he's quite the smartie but not really 'strongest' if you're taking brute strength into account. @Tumerking: I never even considered that GANTZ himself could be an alien! But that would be something. What if the big catastrophe turns out to be the GANTZers fighting...
  3. chinchiller

    Chapter Gantz 280 Discussion/ 281 Prediction Thread

    Regarding how Nishi said Catastrophe could mean nuclear war, would that mean that GANTZ knows the future? I'm assuming, of course, that GANTZ isn't the one who's going to launch the war. That it's going to be started by a world superpower or something. oh by the way, I'm new here (...
Top