Recent content by ChinkyCandie

  1. ChinkyCandie

    Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 460, 461 and 462 Discussion

    Glad Tokugawa won. That was his first (official) win since the series started. He really needed that win more than anyone.
  2. ChinkyCandie

    Chapter New Prince of Tennis Chapter 440 and 441 Discussion

    Enjoyed the flashback. Expected Irie to be top 10 material but no. 6? That's quite high. Still don't see the doubles pair winning though. Just good backstory.
  3. ChinkyCandie

    Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Final Chapter: August 4h)

    I predicted a long time ago that Spain wins doubles and Japan wins singles. It makes sense to do the opposite of the match against Germany where Japan wins doubles and Germany won singles except s1. The singles players against Spain, except Ryoma, need a win more than the doubles. Mouri/Ochi...
  4. ChinkyCandie

    Multi Season New Prince of Tennis

    Was quite rushed but did like Team Japan on the boat with pirate Byodoin. Best scene of the episode.
  5. ChinkyCandie

    Multi Season New Prince of Tennis

    Some humour before the serious finals, like they did with the nationals.
  6. ChinkyCandie

    Multi Season New Prince of Tennis

    It makes me wonder how the finals will be animated. Will they have 1 episode of yakiniku, 2 eps of the intra-ranking tournament, and then 10 episodes of the finals, 2 episodes per match?
  7. ChinkyCandie

    Multi Season New Prince of Tennis

    D1 should have been 2 episodes.
  8. ChinkyCandie

    Multi Season New Prince of Tennis

    12th episode quite good. What a great start to singles 1. Hiroki Yasumoto really suits Byodoin.
  9. ChinkyCandie

    Multi Season New Prince of Tennis

    I wonder if they will leave s1 at a cliffhanger and make us wait 2-3 years for the next season.
  10. ChinkyCandie

    Discussion Future Genius 10 (2 yrs From Now)

    ^ Shiraishi would at least rank higher than Akaya. Akaya wins in doubles (because he has a useful partner) but sucks at singles (because he's against strong opponents). Akutsu, for now, has been kicked off the team. Maybe something like this: Atobe > Yukimura -> Kintarou -> Sanada -> Shiraishi...
  11. ChinkyCandie

    Multi Season New Prince of Tennis

    3 more episodes. I'm hoping d1 last half an episode or 1/4 of the next episode. Otherwise s1 will be rushed. I really only enjoyed all the matches except d1. The only good thing about d1 is Akaya's development.
  12. ChinkyCandie

    Multi Season New Prince of Tennis

    Got bored with set 1 of d1. Ep 9 ended with the start of set 2.
  13. ChinkyCandie

    Multi Season New Prince of Tennis

    Lol True. I meant Medanore XD
  14. ChinkyCandie

    Multi Season New Prince of Tennis

    Watched ep 8. Did an okay job with Concentration Burst but named it Focus Burst. Had one ugly shot of Amadeus :| I predict doubles 1 will finish in ep 10. Don't care much about this match. I do want to see Byodoin defeat Volk XD
  15. ChinkyCandie

    Multi Season New Prince of Tennis

    Have you guys been watching the dub? All the English cast are quite good with their European accents. I have to wait 4 weeks to hear more of the English VA for Medanore before I cast judgement XD
Top