Recent content by chirurene

  1. chirurene

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 234 Spoiler Thread I think the brain thing is trying to show that the dolphin can read Basil's mind. So next chap we will see their box animals.
  2. chirurene

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 233 Spoiler Thread If they're sparring then the wolf is not Tsuna's, probably one of the guardians.
  3. chirurene

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 231 Spoiler Thread Seems like an interesting chapter, can't wait for the translation!
  4. chirurene

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 229 Spoiler Thread Based on mmlcs36 translation, I assume the boxes will have something to do with the role of each vongola guardian? So like Lambo's role, maybe his box can absorb enemies attack not just lightning attacks. I kind of like the idea if it's true.
  5. chirurene

    Reborn volume 25 (ch227-237) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 227 Discussion / 228 Prediction Thread Another twist but I didn't really like it. I mean it make sense since the fake FWs were defeated so easily but to introduce new characters at this point doesn't interest me that much. As for the training, most probably Varia and the TYL gang...
  6. chirurene

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 223 Discussion / 224 Prediction Thread I'm liking Fran more and more, he's too funny lol. Don't think Bel and Fran will be K.O. yet, perhaps Fran pull off an illusion or open his box in time. Xanxus doesn't look like the type to rely on box weapons but I could be wrong. Hope to...
  7. chirurene

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 219 Discussion / 220 Predictions Thread New chapter looks good but I'm wondering was Byakuran ever aware of Shouichi intentions at all? I mean since he saw through Mukuro, he should more or less know what Shouichi is up to. Can't wait for the story to move to Italy. ^_^
  8. chirurene

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 218 Discussion / 219 Predictions Thread What a shocker, Shouichi is a good guy? Hmm i guess the the future arc will extend to facing Byakuran then, since i don't think they can all go back to the past even after meeting with Shouichi.
  9. chirurene

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 217 Discussion / 218 Predictions Thread I hope Tsuna gets to meet up with his guardians in the next chapter. They are MIA for quite a while.
Top