Recent content by Chloesong

  1. Chloesong

    D. Gray Man Chapter 254 Spoilers and Discussion Thread

    Hi!! I know this is the OG place to discuss and since then I've also visited the DGM subreddit recently. It's pretty quiet there. But as of this chapter though, I found there's a super active DGM discord https://discord.gg/YgUu4UKA They seem friendly! There's also this amazing tumblr that...
  2. Chloesong

    D. Gray Man Chapter 251 Spoilers and Discussion Thread

    Cracktheory time, but based on the placement of Bookman Jr.’s scar on his right eye, could Cross be the former bookman junior? That’s the side that Cross used to cover with his half mask. Cross has been watching and waiting for the host, is one of the “older” characters, and knew about the...
  3. Chloesong

    D. Gray Man Chapter 248 Spoilers and Discussion Thread

    Thank you! Cant want for the translation to be out. I notice this forum is a lot quieter, are we all on reddit now?
  4. Chloesong

    DGM Chapter 241 Spoilers and Discussion -Next Chapter in July-

    Credits to DaxyWalker from the DGM Discord! ☺️🥰
  5. Chloesong

    DGM Chapter 237 Spoilers and Discussion -Next Chapter Out in July-

    The art style looks so cute and bubbly now. I can’t believe how long I’ve/we’ve been following this manga here. As always, glad there was a chapter released at all. We are seriously getting trickles of information.
  6. Chloesong

    Discussion DGM Chapter 236 Spoilers and Discussion - Next Chapter Out in April-

    I'M SOOO CONFUSED!!!!! At first read, it felt like not much happened besides adapting Lost Fragment of Snow but after thinking it through and reading other people's reactions, it adds to a lot of ongoing theories. Trying to organize what ya'll are saying and my thoughts. New information in...
  7. Chloesong

    Discussion DGM Chapter 231 Discussion/232 Predictions

    Does anyone know when in April SQ Rise prints? :)
  8. Chloesong

    Favorites D.Gray-Man: Kami No Shitotachi English Patch Released!

    This is really cool and unexpected! Thank you!
  9. Chloesong

    Discussion DGM Chapter 230 Discussion/231 Predictions

    Hello again my 3monthly-seasonal-literally-decade spanning friends, (dare I say nakuma) ~! So I didn't sleep last night, and the following is kinda a rant. Hopefully it won't sound utterly foolish when I read it later lol. I went through several emotions while previewing ch 230. First when I...
  10. Chloesong

    DGM Chapter 229 Discussion/230 Predictions

    I’d like to just point out that every single one of the male leads in this chapter has some sort of ponytail going on. Anddd I just realized that Allen left Tim behind with Johnny. :(
  11. Chloesong

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    http://jumpsq.shueisha.co.jp/mangasyou/ I can’t read japanese, but according to google translate it looks like Hoshino-sensei will be judging for a SQ Rise newcomer manga award contest. Does anyone know what day SQ Rise Summer/the next chapter is going to be released?
  12. Chloesong

    Discussion DGM Chapter 228 Discussion/229 Predictions

    I'm surprised that Cross doesn't consider Tim a friend. :( Same. Personally I'd rather get 11 pages consistently every three months rather than an undefined hiatus, followed by 30+ pages for a "return announcement chapter ", then followed again by another indeterminate hiatus. Obviously, it'd...
  13. Chloesong

    Discussion DGM Chapter 228 Discussion/229 Predictions

    Link to the tumblr trans, Silverwolf? I tried searching tumblr but couldn't find it. In the meantime, I'll give this a shot to anyone who is impatient like me. :p Very literal translation from the Korean scans posted above by Vizard. May contain conceptual errors!
  14. Chloesong

    Question Who are You and why do you keep reading DGM?

    Hi Everyone! So I’ve been coming to mangahelpers for YEARS, just to check this DGM forum. Whether you’ve just recently started following DGM or you’ve been around since before the first hiatus, hi! I realized that despite being around here for so long and how much I care about DGM, I don’t...
  15. Chloesong

    Question Help ID’ing Allen Quote

    Thanks for your reply! I looked up the Rewinding arc and found that Ch. 24, pg 1-2 as well as episode 11 of Season one has a very similar, but shorter and not-quite-the-same dialouge. Ch. 24 Edited Manga by Yanime; trans by Ayume: “The reason that I’m not good Even though I can’t do it well, I...
Top