Recent content by chocolatexlover

  1. chocolatexlover

    Shoujo Akagami no Shirayukihime by Akizuki Sorata

    Re: [Shoujou] Akagami no Shirayukihime I second that!! :) The story is just adorable, they're coupleness is just so cute...:) btw, anyone know when the next chapter is gonna be released?
  2. chocolatexlover

    Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

    Re: Vampire Knight 58,59 Discussion/60 Predictions Thread So pretty much, Rido sacrificed baby Kaname and brought back the soul of the ancestor inside Kaname's body... Btw, i have this weird suspicion that the coffin in the room in chapter 58 is the REAL kaname, maybe his real soul is trapped...
  3. chocolatexlover

    Shoujo Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen by Ogura Akane

    Re: Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen (絶対平和大作戦) The Absolute Strategy of Peace by Ogura Akane Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen is amazing :) Soo cute and awesome Though i DO wonder when they are gonna get married... Anybody know when the next chapter is gonna be released in english?
  4. chocolatexlover

    Life 25 or 50 Things About Yourself...

    Hmm... lets see here 1. I'm a girl 2. Im Indonesian 3. I've lived in Texas, Libya and currently in Dubai, UAE 4. Even though I'm Indonesian, the first language i learnt was English [i had a complete southern accent when i was little] 5. I'm a bookworm 6. I'm a Muslim - pretty religious...
  5. chocolatexlover

    Shoujo Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi Kyung

    Re: [Sunjeong] Bride of The Water God by Yoon Mi-Kyung Wow. I thought that was an epicly awesome chapter.. even if it was a complete cliffhanger!!! :darn Ah well, thank you SOO much chiresakura for scanslating! Hopefully you'll find a translater for volume 11! :)
Top