Recent content by choucha0308

  1. choucha0308

    Dattebayo & Taka merge

    Re: Dattebayo to drop the English Naruto sub?! Oi guys ! Don't worry, it's just an obviously stupid joke XD. Episode 18 was aired 2 weeks after ep 17 and ep 19 will be aired on the 05.07.2007...and DB will sub it (and not only in hebrew !!). they're just tired of reading the usual "where is...
  2. choucha0308

    Discussion Most Powerful Move?

    Re: The strongest and the best jutsu in Naruto? For the strongest, I also chose the dark ball of the 4 tails kyuubi if it can be count as a jutsu (after all, it's just throwing some chakra. There isn't a real technique). For the best jutsuI think it is Oro's Edo Tensei (summoning Hokage...
  3. choucha0308

    Discussion Naruto & Sasuke->Who's the strongest?

    Re: Naruto vs Sasuke->Who's the strongest? Definitely Sasuke. Naruto has 4 main jutsu (Kage bunshin, Rasengan, oodama rasengan, fuiton Rasengan) and the kyuubi. Sasuke can electrocuted anyone near him -> bunshin : useless predict movements -> rasengan, oodama rasengan : useless move...
  4. choucha0308

    Similarities between Naruto and 666 Satan?

    Re: The Other Biju ***SPOILER CHAP.353*** For the 6th tails, it can be the one, but I wouldn't bet on a brotherly bond --> the 6th, as every others, will most likely die quickly so he can't be as important as naruto's brother. But if he has half grey/white half black hair, it would be...
  5. choucha0308

    Discussion Need Help from some Shoujo fans

    The problem is the fact that she will expect to discuss it with U. So : How far can you go on the ecchi path ??? :D If the answer is "well, not that far", FRUITS BASKET is a must, U can also try INUYASHA (not truly shoujo but there is romance for her and action for U...) and more than...
  6. choucha0308

    Discussion Proposed Edited Manga Ratings Changes

    I voted for "right now is good" because as a user I think it's wayyyyy easier that way. But I can understand that some Manga Editors can be upset when their scans are qualified as SSLQ. So, maybe we should keep MQ and HQ but change LQ for something.....cooler^^ (speedscan...
  7. choucha0308

    Discussion The Battledome Thread

    Re: Gaara VS Orochimaru Kakashi/Gaara (with ichibi), THAT would be a nice topic :smile-big imo, Gaara-jinchuuriki still doesn't have an answer to the speed of the chidori but I agree It would be a tough fight for both of them. And because this post is so :offtopic, I add Oro's resume ...
  8. choucha0308

    Discussion The Battledome Thread

    Re: Gaara VS Orochimaru Poor Oro ! First Jiraya, than and now Gaara. Next topic : "Oro VS Genin Konohamaru : will the legendary Sanin be able to land a hit on the genin #1 ??" So, obviously, for me Gaara doesn't have a chance : Oro is better than Deidara, better than Kakashi and I think...
  9. choucha0308

    Other Your Favorite Quotes: Quotable Quotes!

    Re: Your Favorite Quotes: Quotable Quotes! (Post it here) 5 quotes of Oscar Wilde : "A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it. " "A true friend stabs you in the front." "Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." "America is the only country that went...
  10. choucha0308

    Complete List of all Characters' Elements

    Re: Characters' elements? My bad, it's certainly what he meant >.< I think so too but I don't remember him using the wind element. did he ?
  11. choucha0308

    Complete List of all Characters' Elements

    Re: Characters' elements? I think the hokages and the sannins can use the 5 elements but my guess about their main one would be : Shodaime : earth + water Nidaime : water Sandaime : fire Yondaime : light ? (hiraishin no jutsu) Jiraya : Fire Oro : None is evil enough for him ^^ (but he used...
  12. choucha0308

    Akatsuki Mega Convo

    Re: Akatsuki Mega Convo!!! Maybe, we don't know if the rings can be replaced. But even if Oro was the tenth, right now they are 9. So when he say : the answer is, as des said, No ^^ By "death reaper" you mean the shinigami summoned by the 4th and the 3rd ? If that so, the shinigami can't...
  13. choucha0308

    Question Naruto FAQs and Simple Q&A's <3

    Re: Post All "What Chapter / Episode...?" Questions Here The biggest part of Sasuke childhood is shown just before the fight Naruto/Sasuke between chapter 219 and 224. But there are also some small flashbacks during the fight Naruto/Sasuke, so you should also read the chap. 225 to 238.
  14. choucha0308

    Shounen Baki the Grappler by Itagaki Keisuke

    Re: BAKI ! "Incredible" mangas Here is the summary of Grappler Baki found on Baka updates Manga: There is three series of Baki, this one is Grappler Baki, the 1st one. 1-Grappler Baki(1991-1999) 42 volumes 2-Baki(1999-2005) 29 volumes 3-Hanma Baki(2005-12-05) ? volumes Baki is a mysterious...
  15. choucha0308

    Discussion The Battledome Thread

    Re: naruto could take tsunade. My bad, I didn't explain my idea clearly :darn I don't say that Naruto can't become an extraordinary Shinobi or his new jutsu will be always useless, I'm saying it's a really specific jutsu that will only work in very specific situation. Naruto can use shuriken...
Top