Recent content by Choutei

  1. FT Music Thread

    Re: Fairy Tail Music Thread Same here. I mean, it's very Fairy Tailish, isn't it? Makes me remember the 1st and 3rd OP by Funkist, similiar rhythm.
  2. FT Music Thread

    Re: Fairy Tail Music Thread ^ The info regarding the new OP & ED comes from here (credit to whoever found this, I think someone dropped it ff on Twitter): EDIT. Ending is here! Radio preview. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKx6Zj-Hnbo After how good Holy Shine and Egao no Mahoo were I didn't...
  3. FT Music Thread

    Re: Fairy Tail Music Thread So, Fairy Tail new OP is "Fiesta" by +Plus & ED "Be As One" by w-inds. as of January probably. Basically that means Fairy Tail is turning... pop-ish dance. Edoras Arc. I mean, seriously, w-inds.? And here I was thinking that the 1st ending and 2nd opening were weird...
  4. Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 25 (Chap 205 - 213) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 210 Discussion/ 211 Predictions I'm not that into things like Vocaloid, but Meldy looks like one to me (hence the headphones). I would like to see a color spread with Grimoire Heart members. I loved the Gajeel x Levi thing. Then again I hope to finally see what Levi really can...
  5. Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 25 (Chap 205 - 213) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 207 - 209 Discussion/ 210 Predictions ^ It wasn't stated in the manga, but I doubt it. Dragon Slayer(ing?) is a really rare type of magic (let's hope not as "rare" as Lucy's keys). I doubt that Zeref is one, either. But I like the theory that the fake dragon slayer lacrima was...
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 25 (Chap 205 - 213) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 207 - 209 Discussion/ 210 Predictions What the hell, I don't even oO Here I was thinking that Zeref is an old, obsessed and sick on mind fart, while he's actually a nice guy who cares 'bout others (It wasn't probably always like this, but still). And The Black Mage is actually a...
  7. Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 204 Discussion/ 205 Predictions Didn't think of that. Yes, It's highly possible. As for the chapter, I'm glad it wasn't too long - I wanted this fight to finish quickly. On the other side, I'm really surprised that Natsu didn't take the "E-mpty" path. Who knows, maybe he's...
  8. Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

    Re: Fiary Tail 204 Spoiler Thread Out now: mangastream
  9. Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 203 Discussion/ 204 Predictions That's not exactly impossible for a partner to become an S-class instead of "the chosen ones". If they prove themselves worthy, I believe they may gain the title either way. It's not all about competing after all. I wouldn't trust Makarov's saying...
  10. Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 203 Discussion/ 204 Predictions Point taken xD But I guess we're yet to see the best of him. Let's hope the time has come! ^^ How come I didn't think of it? That's very true, maybe not falling in love, but Gray is yet to meet Ultear oO He may have heard that Ur had a...
  11. Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 203 Discussion/ 204 Predictions Didn't think of that, it was too obvious to me that Cana will win to even wonder why, lol. There are many characters I'd like to pass, but at the same time it's hard to beat any of the S-class. In fact I'd prefer Juvia over Gray in the final exam...
  12. Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 203 Discussion/ 204 Predictions That was well-thought out, now I see why the teams are like that. Bixlow & Fried vs. Lucy & Cana gonna be awesome. Of course my bet is on the girls. And I smell a lot of fanservice, me likez (I mean, swimsuits, Gray and all...). As for Natsu...
  13. Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 201 Discussion/ 202 Predictions I don't like and either believe in fortune-telling, but since it's a manga (and well, Fairy Tail) everything's possible. So yes, I agree that Cana might have seen someone's death in her cards, but that doesn't explain why she wants to leave the...
  14. Discussion The Official Relationship/Pairing/Shipping Thread

    Re: Natsu's Feelings for Lisana/Lucy To me romance in shonen is a really important part of character's developing. Of course, it's doesn't play the main role and doesn't define the plot like in shoujos, but it makes the characters more believable and human-like... That's at least how I feel...
  15. Discussion The Official Relationship/Pairing/Shipping Thread

    Re: Which paring do you prefer Sorry, but I simply refuse to accept the fact that Lisanna is back... or that she's the real one. That's totally out of... everything. I like her and always liked her, she played a great role in Natsu's developing, and maybe somewhere in the back of my mind I...
Top