I didn't separate my points sorry about that, the a1 and colorido points are separate. Colorido is a twin engine subsidiary which is why i mentioned them.
All signs are pointing to A1 pictures, seeing how BtW is being done by Colorado (a twin engine company) twin engine might be on the production committee as well. So studio Voln is an option as well, they have experience with semi long running anime
Yaiba is really about to flirt with 1 million individual volume sales within a year. I don't think anyone saw that coming.i predicted a peak of 750k within a year but it's selling that in a month.
The Haikyuu sales drop is Bleach level, they both dropped around 50% from their peak. So this is what not having a anime for a long period does.
Taizai's drop is way worse though.
I know its just one day, but has this ever happened before?
1 9784088820804 鬼滅の刃 17 集英社 吾峠呼世晴 2019.10.4
2 9784088820545 ONE PIECE 94 集英社 尾田栄一郎 2019.10.4
Does anyone else see season 4 being the last MHA season at Bones at least?
I can see Toho finding someone else to animated it. But it's officially Bone's longest running series and based on Horikoshi's comment about the second movie being the last, Bones may be done.