Recent content by ChrowX

  1. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Emblems - Digitally Traced Genesis and Animal House are on the roster. The Devil's 30-30 however wasn't planned.. I'll look into finding a decent shot of that. Anywho! 6-1-07 Agito >> PNG << >> JPG << Sorry for the delay, folks.. Anime cons and school, and friends coming back...
  2. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Emblems - Digitally Traced Nope. The PNG version is as close as you'll get.
  3. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Emblems - Digitally Traced Sleeping Forest >> PNG << >> JPG <<
  4. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Will Ikki really become sky king? The question isn't will he, but when will he become sky king. As already mentioned, you can't be accepted as king without the regalia and Ikki already has the Wing Road regalia. As for learning to control wind he's got that too. Sora specifically took the...
  5. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Anime and Manga Chapter 104 (end of Volume 12) is where they wrap up the Kansai arc. I can't say I hate the Anime because I have to say the final episode was kind of uplifting. Made me feel all tingly and happy. the Anime captured a few of those moments. The Music and cinematography worked...
  6. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Emblems - Digitally Traced VS Sign (not quite an emblem, but still cool) >> PNG << >> JPG << To avoid a double post... CUSTOM Emblems Tri-Eye >> PNG << >> JPG << My personal Emblem I guess Dragoon >> PNG << >> JPG << An Emblem I did at the request of a friend. Plug-in Wings >> PNG << >>...
  7. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Emblems - Digitally Traced PNG Kogarasumaru is already up (check the first post) but not in black and white. also I don't know which team is Nemuri no Mori
  8. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Emblems - Digitally Traced ...How Polite.
  9. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Emblems - Digitally Traced I'm sneaky, that's why. But, really, there were just a few hours durring the con when I got bored and layed around the hotel room playing PS2. Kind of surprised you didn't notice the guy in the goofy helmet and purple coat though XD And blacky, I've been tracing...
  10. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Emblems - Digitally Traced Dang blacky! very nice work, man I'm gonna guess you used Adobe Illustrator for those? Looks alot sharper and cleaner than my stuff, since I'm using Flash instead.
  11. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Re: Emblems - Digitally Traced I've got lots to do this weekend but when I get the chance I'll get to work on the rest. Is there any priority that you people want these in? Like should I have sleeping forest doin' before Agito's emblem. Or am I good just doing whatever I feel like and posting...
  12. Chapter Old Air Gear Discussion/Predictions Threads

    Emblems - Digitally Traced For those who were at Ohayocon '07 you should know me as the one and only Skull Sader (As Seen >> here << ) I figure since I don't scanlate and I can't speak japanese to save my life, I'll offer the one thing I have for my fellow Air Gear fans. And that would be...
Top