Recent content by chubs191

  1. chubs191

    Request Member Status Change Request

    Hello, I currently work as the proofreader for I Eat Manga, >>http://mangahelpers.com/s/i-eat-manga<<, and I would like to have my status changed to proofreader. Thanks, Chubs To be qualified for Proofreader status on MH, please read the requirements on the first post, take the appropriate...
  2. chubs191

    Silver Diamond by Sugiura Shiho

    Well I have 1-15 in Japanese and Chinese, if someone would be willing to translate them I would do the rest. Edit: I'm no longer looking for a translator.
  3. chubs191

    Silver Diamond by Sugiura Shiho

    Title: Silver Diamond Author: Shiho Sugiura Publisher: Tousuisha Licenser: TOKYOPOP Genre: Shonen-ai, Fantasy, Romance Books: Completed 27 Edited Mangas: Ongoing Ch. 1-44 Summary From ANN: Rakan lives alone, and the plants in his garden grow so thick and fast that it seems like a jungle. One day...
  4. chubs191

    Shoujo Vampire Knight by HINO Matsuri

    Re: Vampire Knight - ch41 (predictions ch42) Thanks for the raw! Some questions were answered and some new ones came up. Things are starting to get serious again!
  5. chubs191

    Feedback The new Shoutbox Format!

    It's a dramatic improvement to the way it was formatted before, but the raw box could be bigger and it could have some added ~pizazz~ to it! :D
  6. chubs191

    Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

    Re: What games are you currently playing?/ The Games Thread Haha! I remember that game, it's addicting! Now where did I put it.... I'm currently playing pokemon gold, banjo kazooie, and Lego Star Wars II. (I have no life cuz it's summer... :'( )
  7. chubs191

    Discussion Your manga collection (with pictures!)

    Re: How much manga have you bought? Too much to name... Umm all of two series': Vampire Game and Gravitation. Random volumes of Shojo, Shounen, and Shounen AI stuff.
  8. chubs191

    Discussion Garp Discussion Thread

    Re: Luffy's Grandpa? Also remember Robin talking about the fact that there was a country that wasn't in exitence or something like that that the marines deleted from history I think that the D. in the peoples names is a symbol of not only Poneglyphs but of relation to that country in question.
Top