Recent content by Chunki

  1. Chapter Magi 293 & 294 Discussion/ 295 Predictions

    I don't think Alibaba was pushing his luck this chapter though. There must be a reason why he didn't call Sinbad this time, rather it was Sinbad who called him. Wasn't the war an internal strife within the Kou empire, which the Seven Seas just got itself involved in? The crimes and the...
  2. Chapter Magi 285 Discussion/ 286 Predictions

    Re: Magi 285 Spoiler Discussion I like how Alibaba was all surprised in the previous chapter when he's actually the biggest surprise of all. Hahaha :)
  3. Chapter Magi 284 Discussion/ 285 Predictions

    Re: Magi 284 Spoiler Discussion I realized just now how I missed Alibaba's facial expressions. hahaha
  4. Chapter Magi 283 Discussion/ 284 Predictions

    Re: Magi 283 Spoiler Discussion Here's a question: Do you guys thinks it's just a coincidence that Alibaba spent quality time with almost all Magis? With Alladin, with Judal then Yunan? And Scheherazade said Alibaba reminded her of her old king... Or am i reading too much into it... i mean so...
Top