Recent content by chvis002

  1. chvis002

    Class is in Session! Naruto 453 Review

    Awesome review! Glad to see that you didn't use that whole-image-thing-layout cuz my bandwidth sucks :P Regarding Sakura: Sure a NORMAL person would break down from those sorts of new but Sakura is a friggin' NINJA for gods sake. Let me quote: "No mater what situation, a shinobi must keep...
  2. chvis002

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions - Part 2 I'm most curious about what Danzou will do right now. With everyone up and living again (lame!) I don't see a coup coming, unfortunately. That would've been awesome!
  3. chvis002

    Discussion Spoilers?

    I try not to, it kind of ruins the impact of actually reading the chapter page by page
  4. chvis002

    Are Tsunade & Dan Minato's mother and father?

    I kind of like this theory. It would kind of complete the chain of bonds between the main characters and it has been, like you said, hinted now that I think about it. However, there's the age issue like many pointed out, but it's not exactly impossible.
  5. chvis002

    443 in terms of awesome!

    I agree with freeweas2, this is the best review I read this week.
  6. chvis002

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 442 Discussion / 443 Predictions When was it that Naruto placed his bunshins? I thought he couldn't do more than 3 clones when he was in sage mode :S http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/434/15/
  7. chvis002

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 442 Discussion / 443 Predictions Have faith! It's not like bijuus are good demons. 8-tail (forgot his name) who is "buddy" with killerbee now probably had the same relation before as naruto and 9-tails has. So something must've happened that changed that relation and the same thing...
  8. chvis002

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 442 Spoiler Discussion Thread I don't understand why people are so worked up by Naruto being a genin. The rank is basically a measuring-stick on what sorts of mission (A-D rank) the ninja should participate in. Given that everyone in the village realizes narutos strength, more than...
  9. chvis002

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 441 Spoiler Discussion Thread yeah, and narutard spoilerguy didn't notice :amuse
  10. chvis002

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 441 Spoiler Discussion Thread "Tenten checks Hinata. Pain missed her vitals" :notrust WTF Kishi! She was lying perfectly still when she got stabbed!!!
  11. chvis002

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 439 Spoiler Discussion Thread Just when you thought it couldn't get more epic, it did! God I hope this chapter comes out tomorrow. Yondaime "I made the seal this way" <- waay to convenient but totally forgivable.
  12. chvis002

    Ask Gold Knight About Naruto

    Okay GK, one word: Hinata ... GO! PS. Honestly, there have been some praising and some bashing this poor girl these last two chapters. What's your input, and more importantly, what do you think will be her role (if any) in the manga later on?
  13. chvis002

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Discussion/439 Predictions Thread - Part 1 Wouldn't it be great if pain succeeded in draining kyuubi chakra yet Naruto somehow survived, sort of how Sasuke lost Oros powers?
  14. chvis002

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Discussion/439 Predictions Thread Um, page 5-6? was KN really mad when he read physics. No way someone blinded by rage would counter peins tensei like that. Observation: KN knows how pains technique work which means that he must in some way "experienced" Narutos fight. My guess...
  15. chvis002

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Spoiler Discussion Thread She's alive!!! I've got some serius mixed emotions here... I've been one of those arguing that she needed to be dead but at the same time I'm relieved. I hope that Naruto will remember the confession
Top