Recent content by Cielarus

  1. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    I think it‘s either showing Kanekis „glitching“ out completely or it‘s supposed to show the news feed breaking off (some of the panels are news videos as it seems)
  2. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    I'm also pretty sure he dead despite "winning". The panel where someone gets eaten and somebody else yells "CHIEF!" seems to point at Furutas death.
  3. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    I guess it's something along the line of "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK"
  4. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    The artwork is nice but....did we really need 16 pages of panicing people and Kaneki possibly being a mindless monster?
  5. Seinen Tokyo Ghoul by Ishida Sui

    Did the spoilerday changed to Tuesday in general? Seemed to have been changed multiple times in the last weeks
  6. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 127 Discussion/128 Predictions

    That sounds somewhat convincing. It would also explain why the oggai wear those strange goggles/masks. To hide the fact that they got 2 ghoul eyes. I also found it strange that the doves said "stick to the plan " when Naki appeared. Sound quite fishy to me. Also: The 88 behind Furuta...
  7. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 87 Discussion/88 Predictions

    Oh....well...never payed much attention to what he was eating in this panel...
  8. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 87 Discussion/88 Predictions

    This could be one possibility, but that would seem to simple for TG, I think. And I didn't mean that they were connected by blood, but I think they know more of each other than the ordinary investigator-ghoul relationship. And how do you know that Uta eats dicks? Oo
  9. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 87 Discussion/88 Predictions

    Something that has been bugging me for a long time now.....what's the connection/relation between Uta and Hirako? I mean their fight at the auction was rather strange (1v1 while the rest of the squad was battleling with the two other clowns. Hirako didn't receive any help from his squad). Also...
  10. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 87 Discussion/88 Predictions

    That is an old spoiler. some time before chapter 80 (I'm too lazy to search for the right chapter)
  11. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 80 Discussion/81 Predictions

    I have to say that I'm slightly pissed off by all the cliffhangers. As far as this arc went we can assume that we won't get any closure on Suzuyas fight either. It far more likely that Ishida will jump to the next fight -_-
  12. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 79 Discussion / 80 Predictions

    I remembered that when Haise was helping the secretary with writing a job ad he added that they also welcome violent personalities. May be a longshot but could be some kind of foreshadowing
  13. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 79 Discussion / 80 Predictions

    I think you got it a bit mixed up. The Mutsuki we got to know at the beginning of RE up until this chapter is the real Mutsuki. It is more likely that she subconsiously created the violent Mutsuki to defend herself against her father (and her family who did nothing to help her).
  14. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 79 Discussion / 80 Predictions

    Good question. The other first batch Qs had hunger for power, need for money and a very fucked up mother as reasons for joining the program. Maybe it was her only career perspective when the CCG offered her the job. Maybe she subconsiously knew that she had a violent persona in her that wanted...
  15. Chapter Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 79 Discussion / 80 Predictions

    I think you might have mixed up some pages. The scene with the door is before we see Torsos body and it's Mutsukis memory of how she (killed[? there was a BANG noise before Mutsukis concious enteres the door] and) ate an investigator (allthough I'm not sure if it's an investigator) at the...
Top