Recent content by Cikasa

  1. Cikasa

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: GTO 14 days - V.1.Chp.1 P1-3 起る is to wake up or to happen but 怒る is to get angry よくあるイタズラですね~~ is more like "That is a common prank" 私も地蔵様に学ラン着せて「パンチパーマ」なーんてよくたってました It's a goddamn statue! lol you can't give it hair cuts so this would go better as "I dressed it with the school...
  2. Cikasa

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: GTO 14 days - V.1.Chp.1 P1-3 The translation looks pretty accurate and it has good flow. I tend to be more careless and leave the correction and flow check to proofreaders. Most people are too lazy to include both Japanese and the location of the writing, but I'm sure it helps to have both...
  3. Cikasa

    Request Member Status Change Request

    Translator http://mangahelpers.com/t/cikasa
  4. Cikasa

    Games The Movies Game ..

    ¡ Está correcto! :D
  5. Cikasa

    Games The Movies Game ..

  6. Cikasa

    Language What Languages do you know?

    1.Japanese 2.Portuguese - but I'm already losing it T__T 3.English 4.Spanish - since it's similar to Portuguese, plus I took Spanish courses to learn the differences 5.German - currently studying for the sake of having less essays and researches in college Added I'm already having a hard time...
  7. Cikasa

    Games The Movies Game ..

    Hamlet 2
  8. Cikasa

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Re: Another newbie asking for reviews ...and a question Hey! Thanks for the comment! And yeah... I just finished the entire 50 pages of the chapter. I'll try to be less lazy this time and insert names on the next one.
  9. Cikasa

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    Another newbie asking for reviews ...and a question I would like a feedback on my translation, please! And tell me if there is something missing or wrong about the format. Here's the RAW http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/60567/1 Also, I have a question. In this manga each chapter...
Top