Recent content by Claire Velvet

  1. Chapter Magi 318 Discussion/ 319 Predictions

    But didn't aladdin say that he won't use his magic for the world's business anymore? :hmm
  2. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 172 Discussion / 173 Predictions

    Well, that was clearly a one-sided battle without mel getting any beating whatsoever. A bit disappointing for me. :neutral I hoped for some more backstory for them, but nope. Not happening, at least for now. I'd love to see a bonus chapter just to explain in more detail about Glox and Dolor...
  3. Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 172 Discussion / 173 Predictions

    it's kinda disappointing that we won't get any flashback (at least this week) for them. The battle's quite one-sided... even though mel got some beating. I'm more interested in the dialogues between glox, dolor, & mel than the fight, tbh. :v Some mel flashback, pls :emocat. I'm getting tired of...
Top