Recent content by clark12kent

  1. Chapter One Piece 579 Discussion / 580 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 579 Spoiler Discussion Marine are so desperate to kill Luffy.. What will be his bounty if he gets away..?
  2. Chapter One Piece 579 Discussion / 580 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 579 Spoiler Discussion Epic chapter after epic chapters.. Oda is amazing.. Just throw Naruto and Bleach... The manga world can survive with One piece alone.. One piece=Awesomeness
  3. Chapter One Piece 577 Discussion / 578 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 577 Spoiler Discussion #1- im curious how Oda will do that.. He's a genius in creating OP so I'm looking forward to it.. #2- probably.. but the last order of WB to them is to escape.. #3- it's more likely for WB works with the Marines to take down the BB because they just...
  4. Chapter One Piece 577 Discussion / 578 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 577 Spoiler Discussion BB just produce many enemies.. WB crew, Luffy, WG, Marines.. I'm curious how's he's going to escape this mess.. I hope he does not do the TOBI thing using his DF ability...
  5. Chapter One Piece 577 Discussion / 578 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 577 Spoiler Discussion Will Earthquake affect rubber..? Like when Luffy fought Enel, Lightning does nothing to Luffy.... I hope Luffy wakes up and does a gear 4 pawning BB in front of the world.. That will surpass any epic manga story...
  6. Chapter One Piece 576 Discussion / 577 Prediction

    I hope Dragon arrives to get Luffy and pawn all the Admirals.. That would be epic..
Top