Recent content by ClinoJustu

  1. ClinoJustu

    Chapter One Piece 582 Discussion / 583 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 582 Spoiler Discussion I've Saw this picture too I and it's just too bad done lol You can see sengoku i mode "boudha" and the next case normal , the text is once cleaned and another dirty , clearly fake .
  2. ClinoJustu

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro Thanks, just watch it and damn !
  3. ClinoJustu

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro But we will surly fixed when chapter will out
  4. ClinoJustu

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro I think his anger transform his aura in a black one and she is consume him . (guess from the picture)
  5. ClinoJustu

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro Some pics of 305 http://www.imagebam.com/image/54615876523954 http://www.imagebam.com/image/2a962576527699 http://www.imagebam.com/image/95976f76527703 http://www.imagebam.com/image/cbc15c76527706
  6. ClinoJustu

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro
  7. ClinoJustu

    Chapter One Piece 572 Discussion / 573 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 572 Spoiler Discussion I think , yes , we should see a flashback with Wb , watch the last page of the chapter , there is a case of flasback I don't it's put like this without a sens , so i guess in the next chapter we could have it ;)
  8. ClinoJustu

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter by Togashi Yoshihiro
  9. ClinoJustu

    Chapter One Piece 570 Discussion / 571 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 570 Spoiler Discussion I believe more in the first spoiler and the idea of inazuma return than the new one :/ ; too much "big" things luffy hits kizaru with haki plus flasback luffy/ace:blink well let's wait for pics:amuse
  10. ClinoJustu

    Chapter One Piece 570 Discussion / 571 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 570 Spoiler Discussion Huum, I thought at the beginning he was in the boat for recover health you know , but heuum .... the boat crashed !! :D http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/557/05/ Honestly, I forgot him there is few chapters now:darn , however , i like this caracter;)...
  11. ClinoJustu

    [INFO] Movie 3 Shippuden release date

    Hi, Naruto Shippūden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire will be release on DVD (in japan) the 21th of April :) source : me lol , behind the cover of the 05-06 issue of weekly jump;)
  12. ClinoJustu

    Chapter One Piece 569 Discussion / 570 Prediction

    Why do you say that ? Maybe he know that luffy will be there and he wanted to be there for see ,without luffy see him, because it's an important day for him :)
  13. ClinoJustu

    Feedback Downloading Rumble (Regarding the 403 error)

    Re: Download speed Hi, you mean in the read online section when you do a right clik download for a zip ? Yeah me too it's 12 to 30 ko/s:darn
  14. ClinoJustu

    Discussion What program to use for downloaded manga

    I use it too:) , it's simple and doesn't use much ressource. But what to you mean with : "for download manga" ? read scan?:oh
  15. ClinoJustu

    Favorites Best manga in 2009?

    In 2009 for me the best manga is One Piece , This arc ( Ace execution ,war) revelated us many big things like :Gold Roger father of Ace, and so luffy is not the "real" brother of Ace, the power of some caracters (Akainu,Whitebeard and co ).The fights are so good , it's wonderful to see some...
Top