I'm planning on trying out Look At Me next! It's a slice-of-life/drama series that focuses on two people who are considered outcasts. Nino has had trouble making friends because of his sexuality, and Lily has always been made fun of for her weight. The series shows how these two became friends...
I'm not sure if anyone else here has heard about it yet, but Lezhin is hosting an art contest for Killing Stalking! The prompt is to draw Sangwoo through the eyes of Bum, or to draw Sangwoo as Bum sees him. There's going to be 30 winners and they will each get an official magnet set! I think...
Right now, I'm reading The Waning Moon! It's a supernatural BL series that's based in a research lab that's been tasked with studying the behavior of werewolves in order to try and get them recognized as a new type of human species. I was really impressed with how the story was built up, and how...
You should try out Something About Us! The characters are attending a university, so it's a bit different than the typical high school romance manga, but it's a really great story. It's about a guy and a girl who have been friends since they were in high school. Everyone around them always...
I love GL!
One of my favorite series right now is Blooming Sequence. It's a story about two girls that meet through their university's film club. I love how we get to see their relationship develop naturally from strangers to friends to more. It's not as drama filled or as nsfw as most GL...
I confess that lately, I'm way more into fluff series than I used to be!
I used to only read series with nsfw content, but recently there's just something about reading fluff series that makes me so happy! I'm really caught up on a series called Star x Fanboy right now. It's about a famous...
Currently I'm really into Freak-Quency, Moonlight Garden and Scent of a Witch.
Freak-Quency is a action manhwa that's set in a world where a popular RPG has been banned because a large number of its players have gone missing. Now elements from the game have transferred to the real world...
I would really love to see Appetite or Unknown Code as an anime. They're not super popular, but they honestly should be. They've both got all of the classic elements to make really awesome action and drama animes. The art for Appetite would also be really awesome to see animated. It's an unusual...