Recent content by Cloe900311

  1. Discussion Which Anime do You Want to Have Another Season?

    Death Parade, and Yona of the Dawn!! For Death Parade, I want to see how Decim will judge people -I want to see his growth. :) And Yona has enough arcs in the manga to receive a second season!! If I could, I would like to see some kind of ultimate universe of Terror in Resonance....how Nine...
  2. Favorites Favorite Pairings

    My OTP is Lacus Clyne and Kira Yamato from Gundam SEED and its sequel, Gundam SEED Destiny. I just find them so perfect because they have a common goal, are serious about their relationship, are calm and respectful without forcing the other person into anything, and care so much for each other...
  3. Discussion Reverse Harem Anime (Diabolik Lovers, Kamigami no Asobi, etc.)

    LOL!! The first series that came to my mind was Uta no Prince-sama!! :D There are three bands in the series. So in Quartet Night, my favourite character there is Ai Mikaze! And in STARISH, I like Masato Hijirikawa the best, but to be honest, I really do like everyone. :P I like that this series...
  4. Favorites One year of TG:re - Share your best memories! (2014-2015)

    Wow!! This is REALLY difficult. xD I love it when Haise and his friends came to :re, where they met Touka and Yomo. Haise's dialogue was very touching when he noticed Touka's sad smile and thought to himself that in his past life, he must have known someone as beautiful as her... </3 I love it...
  5. Theory Ghouls' first born children are female.

    That's something interesting that you noticed! I never paid attention to that before.... Ishida-sensei has an older sister and a younger one?? When was this implied?
Top