Recent content by cloneofsnake

  1. cloneofsnake

    Discussion Shueisha asks for the end of scans

    I'm one of those people who reads raw, and it has become rather hard to get them after raw-paradise is taken by shueisha. I really wish shueisha, or some partners, would hurry up and join us in the 21st century, & release electronic subscriptions to One Piece and Naruto! Can you imagine weekly...
  2. cloneofsnake

    Chapter One Piece 573 Discussion / 574 Prediction

    SHOCKED!!! Ace is dying!! Oda did it again! Completely did not expect that!!!
  3. cloneofsnake

    Which episodes of the anime are canon?

    Re: One piece Anime Wow! Thanks for this link! What's a "canon"? I'm sure most of you know, but the recent 2 episodes are link in with the upcoming movie "Strong World". So even if they're "fill-ins", it's still worth watching just so the movie is more enjoyable.
  4. cloneofsnake

    Discussion Where to watch or download One Piece anime online?

    I have all the anime up to the Water 7 arc... I am now hoping that I don't have to go back and find all those missing eps, and just watch streaming video online! I know crunchroll has Naruto, but where's One Piece?
  5. cloneofsnake

    Straw Hats' Side Stories Through Anime Fillers - Is it true?

    Re: One Piece 557 Discussion/558 Prediction Thread Sorry to be off topic but I just watched One Piece this morning (broadcasted on Fuji TV) and the first half was about Nami on the sky weather island, the 2nd half about Franky on winter island. It ended with a shot of Vegapunk's lab. I...
  6. cloneofsnake

    Travel Anyone living in Tokyo?

    Yes, it's official! Weekly Jump just came out today in Japan, One Piece 555 and Naruto 461 in this issue! You guys have already read it since last Friday!! How in the hell do these people get their hands on the raws so quick?!
  7. cloneofsnake

    Travel Anyone living in Tokyo?

    Yeah man! I'm not 100% sure yet, but I'll check the local stores tomorrow and on Monday... I'm pretty sure the One Piece 555 and Naruto 461 will be in that "future" issue!! This is kinda sad... I was looking forward to subscribing to Weekly Jump so I can read sooner than everyone and support...
  8. cloneofsnake

    Travel Anyone living in Tokyo?

    I just moved here a couple of weeks ago, will be living here for at least the next 3 years due to work. Anyone on MH actually live in Tokyo? I don't know anyone so I would love to hang out w/ fellow manga lovers. BTW, what's the deal with Weekly Jump raws?!!! It doesn't come out until Monday...
  9. cloneofsnake

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 452 Discussion/453 Predictions Interesting prediction... since Sai and Sakura will be quite boring to watch, this combination will definitely spice things up!
  10. cloneofsnake

    Discussion Have you ever thought about rewarding your favorite manga artists?

    I've loved my manga for over 20 years, I used to be only able to get them at my local Japanese market, so I'm really happy about the current state of affairs - free manga everywhere on the internet. But on the other hand, I really want to reward all the people who create the manga that I...
  11. cloneofsnake

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread Man... that's really uncalled for... Now that I've started doing translations, I understand the work that's put into it! Even if there're a few mistakes here and there, it's still really ungrateful for you to call a translator crappy!
  12. cloneofsnake

    Help Request a Full Translation Check

    One Piece ch526 Can't believe no one has translated this still! OK, I'll try. Chapter 526 - Adventure at the big prison p.2 "Calm belt" big prison - Inpel Down. Lines with marine vessels. Marine sailors: "Please take care, lovely Ms. Hancock..." Hancock: "Shut up!!" Sailors: "Oh come on...
  13. cloneofsnake

    Chapter Gantz 287 Discussion/288 Prediction Thread

    Nishi is in middle school. Schools outside of US usually have this system of students staying in one classroom while teachers move in between classes. (U stick with the same classmates for all 3 years of middle school.) To me, the highlight is his laughing and the insult to the entire...
  14. cloneofsnake

    Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 522 Discussion/523 Predictions Why so many of you think Shanks is related to Ace? Where did this strange theory come from? Ace is Luffy's brother and Dragon is Luffy's Dad, so Dragon is Ace's Dad too. I like this chapter too, and I agree the story of OP is laid out far better...
  15. cloneofsnake

    Chapter One Piece Volume 53 (ch513-522) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 519 Discussion/520 Predictions EPIC chapter! Luffy is gonna get crazy strong!! Haoushoku no Haki!! 覇王色の覇気! One in several million, "air of domination, in the color of a supreme king!" (覇 - some uses aspiration / intimidation, but I like domination the best. Dictionary...
Top